• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Yeah so there should be enough space to get a full 4 set bonus + a 2 set bonus from another set if you want. Very much like Diablo 3 does it.

The (2), (3), and (4) indicates how many pieces of the gear set you need to be wearing to activate the perk.

Path of the Nomad working everywhere is OP. They gonna lock that behind DZ90.
I will take 4 of Nomad and 2 of Tactician than.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So each Bonus activates depending on how many pieces your wearing? Interesting this makes Gear Set Mixing viable.

The only viable mixture I can see is (2) Striker's and (2) Sentry's. But the advantage of having 20% armor damage vs. 20% damage to elites is questionable.
edit: I didn't realize that there were (6) total pieces you can wear?

Cfh9CLTWIAAudbp.jpg:large

Nomad or the headshot set. Looks good.

fr0st

Banned
Tacticians authority better have sweet bonuses on individual geariece because that bonus is garbage especially with high electronics build that reaches the cap anyway.

Deku Tree

I feel like over-geared people like some in the OT are gonna be able to complete the CM incursion before they get (4) pieces of set gear.

The only viable mixture I can see is (2) Striker's and (2) Sentry's. But the advantage of having 20% armor damage vs. 20% damage to elites is questionable.
edit: I didn't realize that there were (6) total pieces you can wear?

I'm just guessing but I would be disappointed if there wasn't a set piece for every slot so you can really min/max.

Tawpgun

I'm wondering if the armor values will fluctuate, if there are mod slots, and what individual pieces can roll with.

Based on the set bonuses looks like you can go for a 2-2-2 approach or a 4-2 one. Or a 4-2HE... List goes on. Lots of variety in build making which is cool

Deku Tree

Tacticians authority better have sweet bonuses on individual geariece because that bonus is garbage especially with high electronics build that reaches the cap anyway.

The main benefit is that you might not need to wear as much electronics gear with this set, so you can have better health and firearms stats.

fr0st

Banned
The main benefit is that you might not need to wear as much electronics gear with this set, so you can have better health and firearms stats.
But you still need to do damage Every second to keep it up.
And fuck going into health/firearms I can already do that with high skill power and that was the point of me going full electronics is to see if other builds are worth going for.

quest

Not Banned from OT

That is how I see it. Very nice bonus to be able to scale down electronics to 25k leaves lots of room for other stats.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I guess there was a picture posted of the gear sets and/or abilities? Being at work sucks everything is blocked :(

Striker's Battlegear:
(2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
(3): +100% Critical Hit Damage
(4): Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drop bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.

Path of the Nomad
(2): +50% Scavenging
(3): +20% Health on Kill
(4): When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.

Tactician's Authority
(2): +4,000 Skill Power
(3): +20% Skill Haste
(4): Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn't dealing damage.

Sentry's Call
(2): +30% Headshot Damage
(3): +20% Damage to Elites
(4): Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks.

I'm wondering if the armor values will fluctuate, if there are mod slots, and what individual pieces can roll with.

Based on the set bonuses looks like you can go for a 2-2-2 approach or a 4-2 one. Or a 4-2HE... List goes on. Lots of variety in build making which is cool

Id put money on the sets only including body armour, knee pads, gloves and a backpack.

deoee

Pretty sure they all will be the same 4 gearslots :3

I guess there was a picture posted of the gear sets and/or abilities? Being at work sucks everything is blocked :(

Yup, did my best to type them up. Will edit if I missed anything! Seems like you might like the first or the last one :-D

Striker’s Battlegear
Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
Set Bonus (3): +100% Critical Hit Damage
Set Bonus (4): Talent: Shooter. Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.

Path of the Nomad
Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
Set Bonus (4): Talent: Nomad. When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.

Tactician’s Authority
Set Bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
Set Bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
Set Bonus (4): Talent: Tactician’s Authority. Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.

Sentry’s Call
Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
Set Bonus (4): Talent: Stalker. Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to 3 marks.

Edit: Gran beat me to it!! Ha :p

I think I'll use Path since most of you other dudes I roll with have crazy snipers.

Iceman829

Thanks everyone for reposting the pic. Now I don't have to flip back and forth :)

That tactician set seems pretty sweet as well

^Dom - I'll stick to chasing the Sentry's Call set for the time being and trade any other drops with the group until we all get our first set. I'll have to see what else is on the armor before I mix in other pieces, but x2 Strikers would add in additional armor damage which I like. I'll see which is most effective at shredding elites.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Spoiler alert for upcoming meta

meta build:

Striker x2 with 4 set bonus + 2 set Sentry
Tactician x 1 with 4 set bonus + 2 set Striker
Sentry x 1 with 4 set bonus + 2 set Striker

Hjod

Banned
I think I need to get my gear score up to 160 before the 12th. I think I read somewhere that you need all items lvl 31 to get up to 160?

Deku Tree

Is it confirmed that you can wear two sets at the same time and get partial bonuses from each (like (4) bonus plus (2) bonus from the other)?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Is it confirmed that you can wear two sets at the same time and get partial bonuses from each (like (4) bonus plus (2) bonus from the other)?

How they set it up its like Diablo.

4 set unlock the set ulti.

2 unlock first, 3 unlock next, 4 unlocks main talent

Out of 6 slots that leaves 2 at the end.

quest

Not Banned from OT

No people are just speculating and hoping. I really want to mix and match that be fun. I suspect at first all sets will have the same 4 locations. Then they can add the other 2 later date for new meta and get people farming again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom