• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind the stat inflation that can occur. Certain skills, when used, will show up on the stat sheet so you can take screenshots and look way more badass than you actually are. Pumping a bunch of HE accuracy-based mods will achieve a higher DPS, too, but aren't any better in a practical sense.

If you problem is getting downed too easily, take a look at your damage mitigation, based on your armor stat. Getting that as close to 65% as possible goes a huge way toward extending your life. I can take 3 point-blank shotguns before I go down, and I only have 61K health.

You know, I've never looked at that part of the menu. When I was going down too easily, I was running at 53K Health. I'm now wearing some gloves that brought up my health to 61K. I'll check that stuff out today. Thanks!

Iceman829

Meh. Ferocious is cool but others aren't my favorite. I still love auto AR's so I'll be searching for it regardless ;-)

Speaking of, still don't have the damn Cadeceus I think it's the only named I'm missing in the current build. Not enough BK farming I guess..

I'll make sure I delete one from my inventory in your honor

He dead forever afterwards though.

Also might get unlucky with the loot table if it apples to PvE as well.

He's not dead forever if you have a friend invite you to their world and then leave. You stay in their instance to kill named enemies and you can then leave.

The1Ski

Those set perks are so good.

Then ability to combine and get weird with it similar to Diablo...

This game, man. This game.... I feel like this game was made specifically for me. In my opinion, everything is happening the way I would want it to. Then the fact that Massive seems super responsive to the community, as well as making changes inspired by fun is spot on.

Keep it up, Massive!

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
About 5 feet away

Btw...is that don't die glitch in x1? I'm sure I just ran into some folks who couldn't be touched.

Edit- nm...they dropped

Yeah - if you can, move your router to another room. I had to do the same thing and all my problems went away

Just realized I have a Navy MP5 with +headshot damge and +damage to elites.

That Sentry's Call synergy!

Definitely going to be my go-to for PvE settings. I need to make a mule alt this weekend. I've been holding off for a while now, but this patch is going to make it a necessity.

spyder_ur

I've asked this a few times, but what exactly are Phoenix Credits going to be used for post-patch? Have they said if the BoO vendor is going to have new blueprints?

cakely

I've been unable to GAF for a couple of days, but I'm back.

With regards to the new HE drop changes, I knew there would be another side to it after they announced those insane crafting nerfs.

I'm cautiously optimistic though I'm pretty sure that this just means that I'll never extract another purple again. Why bother?

ODDI

OH MY GOD
I can't wait for patch to come and release me from backpack purgatory
giphy.gif

Hjod

Banned
Fucking hell, I will never understand the stats in this game. I have about 3000 in Firearms but my DPS is around 120k haha.

cakely

which one do you guys think is best for smg's in general, stability or accuracy?

I find stability more useful. As far as I know, Accuracy keeps the aiming reticle small, and on smgs it's just not that big of an issue.

Accuracy, however does inflate your listed DPS #, probably inaccurately.

FinKL

No way. Super vital for dz survival, especially when alone.

Right, there's no requirement the talents only work when solo though right? I guess I really meant borderline OP, as killing anything triggers 20% HP + whatever else defense talents/skills/resistance you have.

fuzzyset

Path of the Nomad's +20% health on kill seems a bit excessive...

So the +% health talents increase your total health pool and increase your current health, correct? So if I'm at 100k total health and 50k current health, I'd jump to 120k total health and 60k current health? Is there no ceiling?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
OH MY GOD
I can't wait for patch to come and release me from backpack purgatory
giphy.gif

Still cannot believe that people have been locked out for a month.

So the +% health talents increase your total health pool and increase your current health, correct? So if I'm at 100k total health and 50k current health, I'd jump to 120k total health and 60k current health? Is there no ceiling?

It's give you back 20% of your total health.
So you would go from 50k-70k.

It's pretty fuckin OP and makes that build a super tank.

Sober

Fucking hell, I will never understand the stats in this game. I have about 3000 in Firearms but my DPS is around 120k haha.
3000 firearms means something, it means weapon damage is increased by 3000%.

DPS means jack shit. You can have a million dps but if you miss all your shots or only hit once a blue moon it's worthless. DPS is also a derived stat, so it really matters on your actual stats like weapon damage, firearms, etc. Also it's a skill-based combat game so your "DPS" fluctuates depending on how well you can handle your weapon, etc.

inki

Did they state only DZ named would guarantee HE drops or ALL named?

I'll probably just do Hard missions for HE's and let the DZ simmer down a little bit before heading into farm 32's.

GazzaGSi

Thanks for this. Really liking the 4 piece and 2 piece setup to maximise a particular playstyle.

On a separate note, does any play this via remote play on the vita? Just wondered how the button configuration faired with L1/R1 being used heavily for skills compared to some games that you can get by with having not to use the rear touch pad as much. TIA.

Eirulan

I'm running with something like +25% health on kill at the moment and it is super comfortable :)
Has it's use in any game mode.

Hjod

Banned
3000 firearms means something, it means weapon damage is increased by 3000%.

DPS means jack shit. You can have a million dps but if you miss all your shots or only hit once a blue moon it's worthless. DPS is also a derived stat, so it really matters on your actual stats like weapon damage, firearms, etc. Also it's a skill-based combat game so your "DPS" fluctuates depending on how well you can handle your weapon, etc.

Ok, thanks didn't know that it means my weapon damage increases by 3000%.

Munter

Anyone else having issues with the mission Napalm Production Site? It kicked me and a friend while doing it, and now we're back in, it won't let us destroy one of the napalm tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom