• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

I accidentally hit another player with grenade damage at extraction point 3, and he followed me and my group to the checkpoint. My group once they got their abandoned (random DZ players, we'd played together for an hour), and he proceeded to try to kill me. Managed to kill him and he dropped a Midas lol.

First yellow drop I've had in the DZ, and it was off another player. It's not really better than my Vector tbh. Still wasn't expecting it. Cowardly hid in the checkpoint for 15 minutes, then bombed it to DZ2 extraction zone.

edit: Oooh I've been out of the loop for weeks, must see what these set armours are and how to get them.

HMD

It's give you back 20% of your total health.
So you would go from 50k-70k.

It's pretty fuckin OP and makes that build a super tank.

It's very easy to get 20% health on kill right now. You'll lose that 20% in 2 seconds because enemies deal a lot of damage anyway and 20% is basically nothing when almost all enemies are bullet sponges in harder activities.

Deku Tree

When I was in the DZ earlier with Nami some player ran in front of my firing line and caused us to go Rogue. I didn't kill them, but then they started shooting at me. So we chased him down and RIP. Then we waited out the Rogue timer. Got a good amount of DZ exp for surviving the rogue timer.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's very easy to get 20% health on kill right now. You'll lose that 20% in 2 seconds because enemies deal a lot of damage anyway and 20% is basically nothing when almost all enemies are bullet sponges in harder activities.

Depends on your health and armor.
If you are getting 20k+ back per kill that translates to a lot of sustain. Obviously you won't be able to just stand there in the fire, but you will require far less heals.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
When I was in the DZ earlier with Nami some player ran in front of my firing line and caused us to go Rogue. I didn't kill them, but then they started shooting at me. So we chased him down and RIP. Then we waited out the Rogue timer. Got a good amount of DZ exp for surviving the rogue timer.

Yeah thats what happens to us alot.

Lol.
giphy.gif

Namikaze1

Guy followed us for a bit. Was expecting something like that to happen. He went after us after we killed him. He was down the alley when we lost rogue status. He turned around as soon as our timers were gone.

Namikaze1

I noticed that too lol.
I tried to get him to go rogue instead by doing exactly what he was doing.

Anyway, the one group I was worried about was that one we came across in DZ06 near the extraction point. I didn't see them following us after we left the spot where that one named boss pops up. Didn't see them either when we were picking up the DT on the ground floor. It was 15 seconds after we called in an extraction that I finally noticed they were with us. I saw you quickly left towards the rope on the other side and followed.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Guessing to the future:

Do you all think the aircraft carrier to the west out of bounds will be made into an Incursion?

Deku Tree

I tried to get him to go rogue instead by doing exactly what he was doing.

Anyway, the one group I was worried about was that one we came across in DZ06 near the extraction point. I didn't see them following us after we left the spot where that one named boss pops up. Didn't see them either when we were picking up the DT on the ground floor. It was 15 seconds after we called in an extraction that I finally noticed they were with us. I saw you quickly left towards the rope on the other side and followed.

Yeah on the rooftop extraction, I didn't know what they were going to do either. I guess they just wanted to extract, but they were just standing there it was weird like they were waiting for people to come up there... I actually got my stuff off with three of them on your extraction, and then I got some more off on the next extraction at the other point.

dabeasty

does anyone know if its possible to get high dps and health,or does it all balance one way

also how do u get dps higher than 120 eg

i have all he gear equip except for some attachments and mods

Tawpgun

Guessing to the future:

Do you all think the aircraft carrier to the west out of bounds will be made into an Incursion?

There's gonna be more story content in the expansions, who knows.

We're getting Columbus Circle in the free update next month. I'd hope we get a minimum one incursion for each expansion update too

Story/gameplay wise the last stand expansion is interesting. One, because it drops same day for everyone aka no Xbone early access. Two, it says its about a "new threat"

EL CUCO

Saw a level 19 in DZ last night trying to bait us to go Rogue for his teammates. Guy was practically emptying full clips on us and wouldn't go Rogue from how little damage he was doing lol

So we started getting in his face everywhere he went. He eventually threw a nade and we sat on it. That made him Rogue and the kid never got to see the downed state. Instadeath 😂

milkham

does anyone know if its possible to get high dps and health,or does it all balance one way

also how do u get dps higher than 120 eg

i have all he gear equip except for some attachments and mods

Gear with crit chance, crit damage, primary weapon damage bonus (SMG AR marksman rifle, shitty etc) reckless talent on vest,

Iceman829

Bullet King comes back for new characters though right?

Yep, All the named NPCs included the ones from side missions return. Including Iceman

Once he joins simply leave and he'll get BK and you get to keep him

Yep. I had to keep reset my friends instance when he was trying to farm BK. Apparently not killing the entire group of enemies was very difficult for some people. I probably invited him about 15 times by the time it was patched.

Eirulan

I'd love to see Massive implement some sort of Leaderboards across the game, E.g. who can run a specific CM or Incursion fastest and so on.
What do you guys think?

Is blue div tech to Gold mats conversion changing or still going to cost 2 per come April 12th?

I just converted all my green div tech to blue mats, not sure if I should go blue DT to gold mats now....

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Looks like 4pc striker and 2pc sentry for me.

Would like to see all the new weapons.

Yeah that's what I'll probably go for as well. If they don't fix reckless though, might just be better to have savage gloves + reckless chest (over sentry 2piece) since they also said set items will have less stats compared to regular high ends.

Has anyone crafted some HE super 90's or tried to make a shotgun work in the DZ/PvE? I've been thinking about just goin ham on some super90 crafts but don't know if it's worth it, especially after those set reveals. Nothing screams shotgun to me, even as a secondary.

Tawpgun

Because this game has the DZ... Apr 12 priority goes to Division.

My Destiny is put on hold for now. Anyone else on the Xbox crew gonna be on Division or will you be socking Destiny/Dark Souls?

I asked on the group chat, but if anyone on PC wants to do RC Challenge Daily, please let me know! I have yet to do it and would like it. I have all Golds, fwiw.

Because this game has the DZ... Apr 12 priority goes to Division.

My Destiny is put on hold for now. Anyone else on the Xbox crew gonna be on Division or will you be socking Destiny/Dark Souls?

I took a break from Destiny once The Division released with the idea of returning to Destiny once new content dropped. I tried to go back and play Destiny a bit this week in preparation of next week's update. I did a Heroic Strike and a Nightfall only to dread every second of it and had zero fun which led me to questioning myself on how I played the game for over 2500 hours repeating the same content over and over again with unrewarding rewards. I'm sure I'll go through the new content but the idea of chasing a new number doing the same raid and an updated PoE has become surprisingly unappealing to even think about.

I thought there would be enough of my gaming time for both The Division and Destiny, at this point I'm not even sure I can be bothered with both.

Loved Halo, loved Bungie games but something has changed of late.

TLDR: I'm a Division junkie currently, although I will check out the "new" Destiny content but have no appeal in chasing a silly number again doing rehashed or the same content.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is the rewards vendor supposed to always give out those resources or is it glitched? I can get everything like explosive bullets, dark zone keys and more but I'd already collected them at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom