• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Well as a neutral player seeing a group of 4 engage a group of 4 rogues, I feel quite good about myself ambushing the non-rogues, killing them, stealing their 2 exotic items and extracting it.

Thanks!

From what activity?
WU66R.gif

Increase drop rates of High-End items on named NPCs (100% drop rate, actually)

New sets look great, gonna be 3 set striker + 3 set sentry for most pve content and DZ in a group.

DZ solo: 4 set Nomad + 2 set sentry.

Are they adding the new HE named bolt action to the update? I'd love to get that...

bjaelke

New sets look great, gonna be 3 set striker + 3 set sentry for most pve content.

Are they adding the new HE named bolt action to the update? I'd love to get that...

Added new High-End named weapons:
Warlord: Assault Rifle
Valkyria: Submachine gun
(Historian: Marksman Rifle) Please note that while the Historian will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.2

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Gonna try for a 6-8 group on DZ now on XB1. I'm a lone bambi so I got room then we'll join the others server.

Gonna go roaming around DZ05-06 just killing bosses and any wandering souls.

pip77

Not sure if it has already been asked:

1. Is $228,215 a good amount of DZ funds to have?

2. If I hit DZ level 50 before the next update, should I go ahead and buy some HE blueprints or wait till after the update? Currently at level 49.

chogidogs

First time an HE item dropped from a dark zone chest for me. I never thought the day would come.

2. If I hit DZ level 50 before the next update, should I go ahead and buy some HE blueprints or wait till after the update? Currently at level 49.

Yes. And no. They are changing the currency for the blueprints from PC to DZ credits. So there's your answer to #1.

It's a gamble, if you're close to being capped on PC, then you could buy a couple of DZ06 blueprints, namely the holster, chest, gloves and mp5. Since they are all ilvl 31, they may either be placed into higher or lower than DZ rank 50 post patch.

I would suggest waiting till the patch unless you're close to being capped out on PC.

pip77

First time an HE item dropped from a dark zone chest for me. I never thought the day would come.

Yes. And no. They are changing the currency for the blueprints from PC to DZ credits. So there's your answer to #1.

It's a gamble, if you're close to being capped on PC, then you could buy a couple of DZ06 blueprints, namely the holster, chest, gloves and mp5. Since they are all ilvl 31, they may either be placed into higher or lower than DZ rank 50 post patch.

I would suggest waiting till the patch unless you're close to being capped out on PC.

Thanks for the advice. Right now I'm at 520 PC

After visiting all the DZ vendors they are extremely weak again this week. One of them (03 or 04 I think) was selling only a Superior Gear Mod and two High-end Gear Mod Blueprints. There was a High-end LMG with a default 100 round mag for 18.5K DZ money at one of them which may, sadly, be the highlight of this week's offerings.

Namikaze1

Holy shit

Somehow survived for over 200 seconds against 7 players. Our group of 3 went rogue. After like 5 minutes of killing this one player, 7 showed up out of nowhere. They killed Jafku and Spyder twice. I survived the entire encounter. Ran all the way from DZ1 to DZ3, going through the subways and whatnot. I survived rogue status.

Orca

Decided to clear the map of all the collectibles and was SUPER PUMPED to discover that there are 11 that don't appear on the map and can't be collected. So happy to have spent that time only to find it bugged...

At least I got the Achievement for collecting all the echoes even though one still appears on the map, but can't be collected.

EL CUCO

I'm at the point where I'm just declaring all rank 99 DZ players hackers/cheaters...

Every single one I run into is invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom