• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzyset

Went into DZ with my friend to fuck around. Midas dropped (first DZ HE for me) off the named boss right outta the SW DZ01 checkpoint in the subway. Extraction was tense. This game is fun.

wenaldy

Went into DZ with my friend to fuck around. Midas dropped (first DZ HE for me) off the named boss right outta the SW DZ01 checkpoint in the subway. Extraction was tense. This game is fun.

It's fun when you finally extract HE items without getting jumped by rogues ;D
I have 3 midas from DZ, is this a common HE weapon drop?

D_psipher

Was running soloing in the DZ ran into 2 guys in the Pit. We clear out the ads and kill the boss. A HE drops for me and I wait to pick it up as things are looking like they are about to go down. But alas they don't so I mark the safe house for an ammo resupply and get frozen, the game doesn't freeze just my character. I lose my gear. Come on game...

milkham

What does it mean if you haven't played in awhile but no daily hard or CM is on your map?

nobody got any dailies on reset today

this is a bad night for Bambi,our group must have killed 2 dozen already

yeah, was going in to check the dz06 vendor and cutting through the Q building saw a group go rogue on someone as soon as i walked in

is there a high end small grip anywhere?

ch4fx_

Was running soloing in the DZ ran into 2 guys in the Pit. We clear out the ads and kill the boss. A HE drops for me and I wait to pick it up as things are looking like they are about to go down. But alas they don't so I mark the safe house for an ammo resupply and get frozen, the game doesn't freeze just my character. I lose my gear. Come on game...

The real question here is... what dropped?

Sorry to hear about your luck, the DZ was a shit show tonight. Ran as a group of 2, 3, & then 4.. experienced (roughly) single digit frame rates very often. Combine that with the whole no dailies thing & im left wondering what the fuck happened?

Abylim

Just hit 30 a few days ago, now in full purples and wanting to do more with others. rank 28 in the dz.

Add me, my psn is Abylim

J-Rzez

So no daily resets huh? Is this intended and if so, why? If it's not intended, they need to get on the ball with all these issues. They're going to give Bethesda a run for their money soon will all these bugs.

D_psipher

The real question here is... what dropped?

Sorry to hear about your luck, the DZ was a shit show tonight. Ran as a group of 2, 3, & then 4.. experienced (roughly) single digit frame rates very often. Combine that with the whole no dailies thing & im left wondering what the fuck happened?

It was a small grip. Something I would have like but oh well.

Kadin

So no daily resets huh? Is this intended and if so, why? If it's not intended, they need to get on the ball with all these issues. They're going to give Bethesda a run for their money soon will all these bugs.
Not intended. Ubisoft Support knows about it.

I just got to DZ rank 50 (yay!), what would you guys recommend to craft? The 3 lvl 31 items that aren't in the Base of Operations (Vest, Gloves, Holster)? MP5? Or should I save my Phoenix Creds and materials for the new stuff that comes next week?

deadduck

I just got to DZ rank 50 (yay!), what would you guys recommend to craft? The 3 lvl 31 items that aren't in the Base of Operations (Vest, Gloves, Holster)? MP5? Or should I save my Phoenix Creds and materials for the new stuff that comes next week?

I'd save you mats if you can, but if you're loaded with stuff craft a weapon you like but be careful, it's a fruit machine and 99/100 you won't get 2/3 rolls you're after. Chase rolls too much and you'll run out!

MUnited83

For you.
After three damn weeks , I finally managed to make the game go past the first screen!

tomclancysthedivisionlzkj1.jpg

Anyone on PC please add me on Uplay:BernardoOne

Sarcasm

So dailies don't work and I go into DZ and its only has these massively geared 4 dudes that just one shot me.

Go to next area and everything is empty. Guess I am done for the day (and week cause other game coming out).

fr0st

Banned
So dailies don't work and I go into DZ and its only has these massively geared 4 dudes that just one shot me.

Go to next area and everything is empty. Guess I am done for the day (and week cause other game coming out).
That sucks man.

Be sure to check out update 1.1 next Tuesday as it fixes DZ gear problems while !making it more manageable and fun.

Meccs

As someone that just got the game 1 week ago, there is almost no one doing story missions anymore. Meaning, when I set it on hard and start matchmaking, it takes a while and 90% of the time it's just one other guy in my party.
Probably because everyone rushed to 30 and there is no point in playing older stuff. Pretty depressing for a new player.

theWB27

As someone that just got the game 1 week ago, there is almost no one doing story missions anymore. Meaning, when I set it on hard and start matchmaking, it takes a while and 90% of the time it's just one other guy in my party.
Probably because everyone rushed to 30 and there is no point in playing older stuff. Pretty depressing for a new player.

What system you on?

darkwing

many are farming GA on hard, it's the last mission though

HMD

If you're under 30 why are you playing on hard?

bjaelke

One guy even played "yes Jesus loves me" on his microphone as he mowed down everyone on the server. So many players had been hacked by the guy they we're all yelling, "RUN ITS JESUS!" And no the players name wasn't Jesus.
:lol

misterck

Playing games on easier difficulties breaks the experience and immersion I feel, loads of people complained that the combat and other stuff in the witcher 3 were terrible purely due to them playing it on a lesser difficulty than hard. (Same applies to many other games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom