• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fun as a group of 4 going manhunt and having the whole server go against you.

Yeah those 2 manhunts were awesome, me mowed down half the server.

Massive should just implement a 6 or 8 players DZ instance for teams and a separate instance for solo or dual players, would solve a number of issues at the same time.

When those supply drops start coming, it will be super tough for solo players to get the gear they contain.

How do I get that Helmet that you are wearing?

EOD helmet from one of the $5 cosmetic packs

Dem blues tho

gdYDaWx.jpg

MikeyMike

Haven't had much luck in this thread but would like to farm DZ this weekend and need some guidance... I have pretty decent stats but just don't feel like match making. Throw me an invite if interested.

PSN : MikeGaum1984

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The fact that VE3TRO can make gifs on demand is cheating.

how ya feeling today?

Fistwell

Haven't had much luck in this thread but would like to farm DZ this weekend and need some guidance... I have pretty decent stats but just don't feel like match making. Throw me an invite if interested.

PSN : MikeGaum1984
Dunno how much I'll play, but I'll probably mess around in the DZ at some point this weekend. Happy to show you around if we happen online at the same time, I'll send you an invite (PSN: ZonySUX).

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
The fact that VE3TRO can make gifs on demand is cheating.

how ya feeling today?

To be honest I feel fine lol. Drunk the whole bottle of Jagermeister but no hangover and only slept 7 hours from 5am.

I dont remember much last night apart from running down a road towards several rogues on my own then turning around and fleeing to DZ06.

And I think Morgan Freeman was with us.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
To be honest I feel fine lol. Drunk the whole bottle of Jagermeister but no hangover and only slept 7 hours from 5am.

I dont remember much last night apart from running down a road towards several rogues on my own then turning around and fleeing to DZ06.

Yeah, it was the real Morgan Freeman too. I was pretty surprised.

We ran into him in the DZ as a group and he was enthralled by the Circle of Life playing. He sent us a message asking to join our group.

are you going to upload the stream from last night?

Kal_El

Short video showing my character and stats as they stand right now. My Navy MP5 is great but would be even better if I could get Ferocious unlocked on it. But with Brutal requiring 2300+ with also needed 1889 in electronics. With my current gear I can't get everything unlocked. When moving every around I can come extremely close missing it by 40 electronics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCx81bwNY2k

Iceman829

The only video that I think recorded for me last night.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Iceman829/video/16444728

That guy must be feeling worse than you this morning. It's what happens when you forget your lemon pledge

Its always fun when people jump into LOF and attack you after having killed rogues CAUSE HEY 16 sec timer you got there for my idiocy

That's when you just kill them and complete the cycle.

I like when a rogue hauls ass and manages to lose the rogue timer, then sits there as if I won't kill the bastard now that I'll for rogue for it.

kvn

That's when you just kill them and complete the cycle.

I like when a rogue hauls ass and manages to lose the rogue timer, then sits there as if I won't kill the bastard now that I'll for rogue for it.

I had people instantly turn around after they lost rogue status as if nothing happened. Like wat... I'll still kill you.

Meccs

Currently level 23 and so sick of encounters and side missions. They are all copy and paste. If I have to enable one more scanner I'll probably stop playing. There are so few "real" missions, it feels like what I'm doing is 80% mundane side stuff and 20% actual interesting content. Can I repeat the story stuff to level up? Did you do all the side/encounter missions while leveling?

Namikaze1

That was a fun run. Thanks, Gore, Darknyss, and Jafku.

We stole several guys's HEs. We went on a manhunt and survived for a few minutes against 7-8 folks before the numbers game got to us all.

Overall, it was pretty fun.

Fistwell

I had people instantly turn around after they lost rogue status as if nothing happened. Like wat... I'll still kill you.
I've had people try* to kill me right after I lost my rogue status as if it wouldn't be open season on their ass. Like wat... I'll still kill them. ;)

darkwing

Currently level 23 and so sick of encounters and side missions. They are all copy and paste. If I have to enable one more scanner I'll probably stop playing. There are so few "real" missions, it feels like what I'm doing is 80% mundane side stuff and 20% actual interesting content. Can I repeat the story stuff to level up? Did you do all the side/encounter missions while leveling?

better to 100% your BoO , you can level up to 30 , but yeah it's tedious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom