• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
Thought you couldn't do this? Oh man.......

He only has gear score 160 now. That is totally fine.
What he CAN'T do is switch to 160 gear score equipped, go into the low bracket DZ and then switch to say gear score 180 because the game checks his inventory for the items and won't put him in the lower level bracket

Lol Gothalion just wiped on the last wave cause the game will continuously spawn enemies and you have to push through them to plant the last bomb :O

jorma

is now taking requests
Man i'm at work looking at that incursion stream, wondering how the fuck i'm supposed to beat that with matchmaking and no communication :X

Incursion matchmaking is fucked.

If you select matchmaking, then try to walk into the yellow area for the mission it simply reloads you back to the starting point, every single time, lol

Hopefully this will be patched quickly.

Quoting for new page.

You have to manually travel there and set your privacy options to open in order for other people to play.
If you use the built in matchmaking, you'll end up in a never ending loop of loading every time you walk into it.

Klyka

Banned
Just logged in before work and I gotta say, that "patch notes" menu that pops up?
That is really cool and more games should do that.
Tells you everything you need to know.

Just logged in before work and I gotta say, that "patch notes" menu that pops up?
That is really cool and more games should do that.
Tells you everything you need to know.

yeah that is really good to have ingame. steal this idea Bungie!

Now if only it would let me log into the game itself, keep getting Delta errors...

Man i'm at work looking at that incursion stream, wondering how the fuck i'm supposed to beat that with matchmaking and no communication :X

I just got to wave 11 with a matchmaking team and no mics...but then we wiped and all left. I don't think I will ever be playing this on challenge mode.

If Gothalion and co are playing the most difficult incursion, they made it to the very end and wiped and it was only due to some trickery from the game.

Klyka

Banned
If Gothalion and co are playing the most difficult incursion, they made it to the very end and wiped and it was only due to some trickery from the game.

No they are just playing hard mode. they don't have the gear score for the challenge mode.

Btw guys:

HA2vQ72.jpg

phen0m24

Got 2 HE and almost got the supply drop but killed a rogue who ganked another guy.

Just missed another HE.

I really like this loot system.

I think at 5, 10, and 15 there is a bomb that is dropped by an elite enemy then you run up to the APC and plant it to destroy it's armor. That was it. We didn't win, but I doubt it changes much.

So closer to Prison of Elders from Destiny in having some bomb defusal objectives between enemy waves? :D

Definity

Damn, this patch was downloading just fine and now it's going extremely slow. Oh well, gotta get to work. Looking forward to going on a shopping spree later.

Maximus P

Game is unplayable for me..had 6 moments where the game just freezes up and won't restart without a hard reset. Never had this problem before the update.X1.

Lag and bugs are out of control with the Incursion. There are spots where you can get stuck and it classifies it as out of bounds and then since you're stuck you die and then get sent to a safe house and leave your team alone as you run there because you can't fast travel.

Also issues with cover not registering and I've been shot through cover on several occasions.

Lag is really bad too. I think it's best to wait to run the Incursion. We all got booted as a team via Delta too.

We made it to Wave 7

Atkison04

Is there really no list of what new blueprints are available at the boo and various darkzone vendors? I figured there would be a big list detailing which blueprints are where with requirements and costs. I'm at work and want to plan what to get with everything I've been saving up..

Is there really no list of what new blueprints are available at the boo and various darkzone vendors? I figured there would be a big list detailing which blueprints are where with requirements and costs. I'm at work and want to plan what to get with everything I've been saving up..

Hahahah it's been less than 2 hours!

I'm sure we will see one by the this evening. Give it some time

Given all the bugs and crashes I'm probably going to just stick to the dz for now. Unless they can push a hotfix by this afternoon, which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom