• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
So, Gothalion just did the first 3 waves on the incursion again after wiping and the enemies were different with a random elite shotgunner thrown in...

edit: Sheeeet the sound the APC rockets do when they fly at you and hit are scaaaaary wwwwoooooooSSSHHHHH BOOM

spyder_ur

All good stuff. The assignments will take me to dz90 easily. Glad to see the rehab glitch is fixed. What about the Reckless one?

I've got almost 2 million dz fun bucks. How much are those bps?

The ones I've seen in DZ03-04 safehouse areas were around 300+K. Guns and mod blueprints.

Honestly the DZ06 set seems like a bargain in comparison - 150K or so for Nomad holster and knee pads.

Lmfao at the m44 being super expensive now. They know that it hits like a truck. Glad I got mine already.

The ones I've seen in DZ03-04 safehouse areas were around 300+K. Guns and mod blueprints.

Honestly the DZ06 set seems like a bargain in comparison - 150K or so for Nomad holster and knee pads.
The dz set gear is way cheaper than I thought it would be. Nice. Definitely splurging.

Kane1345

Im guessing the gear set item blueprints in the BoO for the pieces there are the only way you can get these particular pieces. I'm assuming they won't drop. Although you know what they say about assumptions...

Klyka

Banned
Im guessing the gear set item blueprints in the BoO for the pieces there are the only way you can get these particular pieces. I'm assuming they won't drop. Although you know what they say about assumptions...

All pieces drop. The blueprints are just for people who have the resources so they can get guaranteed items.

The devs said they want people to go for drops mainly but if the RNG doesn't favor them for a while, they want them to have earned enough resources to buy a guaranteed item somewhere.

edit: Gothalion and co haven't beaten the Incursion on hard mode yet. They get overrun on Wave 8 so far. Apparently if you take too long,waves will just spawn even if the old wave is still there.

spyder_ur

Lmfao at the m44 being super expensive now. They know that it hits like a truck. Glad I got mine already.

The dz set gear is way cheaper than I thought it would be. Nice. Definitely splurging.

They actually have individual pieces for something like 25-30k (I left) but even the blueprints seem affordable. Shockingly only DZ50 too.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Well this incursion looks supremely disappointing. 15 wave survival in a non-descript warehouse with no checkpoints despite the fact that it doesn't get interesting until like 15 minutes in after 8 waves. No thanks.

With everything at gear score 182 + the two striker gear, I'm at gear score 189.

Got to 180 buying a Striker Knee Pad BP

The returns are ridiculous tho.

340 PC
200 000 Credits (Recalibrated for a mod slot)
22 Fabric
10 Electronics

All that to go up 1500 DPS and 4 Gear score levels. The grind is even more grindy.

Klyka

Banned
Got to 180 buying a Striker Knee Pad BP

The returns are ridiculous tho.

340 PC
200 000 Credits (Recalibrated for a mod slot)
22 Fabric
10 Electronics

All that to go up 1500 DPS and 4 Gear score levels. The grind is even more grindy.

Blueprints are not supposed to be your main item acquisition.
Drops are now.
Lvl 32 named enemies will drop the high gear score high end items.

Blueprint stuff is to help you advance if the RNG has not been treating you well.

Incursions as well will drop high gear score gear

Well this incursion looks supremely disappointing. 15 wave survival in a non-descript warehouse with no checkpoints despite the fact that it doesn't get interesting until like 15 minutes in after 8 waves. No thanks.

Oh? :(

That's a shame - you don't move from area to area at all?

hydruxo

Yeah, it looks rather uninspired honestly.

Incursion matchmaking is fucked.

If you select matchmaking, then try to walk into the yellow area for the mission it simply reloads you back to the starting point, every single time, lol

Hopefully this will be patched quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom