• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paertan

They said on stream that DZ rank is showing Rank 01 but it is an error. Your rank ha NOT been reset. It will show correctly when you enter game. Or maybe have to enter Dark Zone.

TsuWave

my current gear score is 178. lemme see if i can get it up today/after blueprint shopping.

and apparently you can see other agents' gear score, i don't like this because going rogue on someone without knowing if they're stronger/weaker than you is one of the highlights of DZ for me (and yes, i know gear score doesn't necessarily translate into someone being a better/worst player)

Combat assignment: kill 3 elite enemies.

Crafting assignment: Convert 3 standard or higher mats in higher quality.

Dark Zone assignment: Kill 10 LMB in DZ.

Daily hard missions: Lincoln tunnel, Napalm production

CM: Russian Consulate

spyder_ur

Yeah so the weapons vendor has a first Wave M1 blueprint. 286 K though.

Thought some might be interested in that. Need to be rank 75. 75 stuff is very expensive.

Also has the Valkyria.

It also appears like Item Level has been removed from item descriptions?

Started the update about 3 hours ago on PSN. Still going now.

Meanwhile, on my PC, I did the Dark Souls 3 pre-load in a little more than an hour. Which, size-wise, is about 4 times bigger than this patch.

🤔

Klyka

Banned
Gotta say, that incursion actually looks fun.

It has enough small mechanics that you can easily do it with randoms and some communication and the fights (especially on challenge mode) seem to be pretty good as well.

CC of course reigns supreme

Klyka

Banned
Hahaha, the shock drones are wonderful if they get their shots off and the APC shoots rockets at you that blind+deaf+set on fire

Also, automatic shotgun rushers D:

Maximus P

I've had 3 hard crashes sincse the game went back up. Frozen screen.

Everyone seems pretty cool in the DZ so far. No death squads and everyone is ignoring each other while they load up on gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom