• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you expecting some type of nerf towards crits with damage multiplier or cap at what % it can be raised to?

I'm debating going a vector crit build but it seems like it will get hit hard soon.

Edit: I claim this top page post for Team WIPE.

post-54731-chow-yun-fat-thumbs-up-gif-Img-uDN9.gif

JMZ555

Can someone answer this question for me please. I bought the game (physical) and season pass code. Used code for season pass.

I couldn't get into the game and sold it. If i bought it digitally down the line would my season pass still work with it? Also will my save still be there and finally would i have to download the whole game or as ived used disc version its already on my system?

All my mates are enjoying it and have season pass so i may opt back in at later date.

Im curious if i go digital though.

So what are the chances this BK thing gets nerfed?

Yeah like everyone has said the devs have confirmed its their mistake for leaving it in like that and a fix is coming. No one will be banned or punished if they used it as well.

Best guess we have until Tuesday early morning maintenance but who knows if they'll drop a maintenance/fix on us over the weekend since it will get a lot of use when people have extra weekend time to play.

Ashtar

Can someone answer this question for me please. I bought the game (physical) and season pass code. Used code for season pass.

I couldn't get into the game and sold it. If i bought it digitally down the line would my season pass still work with it? Also will my save still be there and finally would i have to download the whole game or as ived used disc version its already on my system?

All my mates are enjoying it and have season pass so i may opt back in at later date.

Im curious if i go digital though.
As long as it's on the same console it will work, and as long as you didn't delete the save (which in not sure you can do as its kept server side) you'll be fine, but some advice in the future if you decide to buy season pass on release hold off on redeeming it, you could have sold it a little below cost and then if interested buy again on sale

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yup, this Vector is too OP. 42k crit on purple armored enemy without any buffs or skills. Dayumn.
Did you purchase it from a vendor? I'm currently running the Liberator and the damage that does is insane but its stability is ass. The Vector I was using before had high stability and I could constantly get headshots, so if I could get something similar that'd be great.

Did you purchase it from a vendor? I'm currently running the Liberator and the damage that does is insane but its stability is ass. The Vector I was using before had high stability and I could constantly get headshots, so if I could get something similar that'd be great.

Crafted from blueprint.

Stack crits and headshots with vector, melt everything.

Killed the Russian consulate boss on hard daily with one clip lol

JMZ555

As long as it's on the same console it will work, and as long as you didn't delete the save (which in not sure you can do as its kept server side) you'll be fine, but some advice in the future if you decide to buy season pass on release hold off on redeeming it, you could have sold it a little below cost and then if interested buy again on sale

Cheers, any idea if il have to download entire game? or as i played disc version most of it downloaded to hard drive?

BLunted

Banned
Is anyone entirely High End yet, including gun and gear mods?

Also, can you put weapon skins on any of the high end weapons?

I am almost there. All my slots are yellow, but only about half my mods are yellow. Granted, a lot of my gear is not optimized for my build, and needs some re-rolls and a couple pieces could use replacing all together.

You can use the same weapon skins as you could on any weapon. The only exception i have run in to so far is that gun that Burger King drops. There doesnt seem to be a skin slot for that gun.

LProtag

I want to go to the store to get food... but I don't want to leave this instanced world where the BK is alive.

This is the struggle.

Ok so I turned lvl 30 today and tried the challenge mode daily. Holy! As soon as I spawn in I die one hit!

Are all the challenge mode missions like this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom