• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

That sucks if they game lets you buy stuff when your inventory is full and it just dissappears and you lose your PC.

Actually. . it is still missing, it was knee pads and I can't find them still.

Try this: delete stuff. Log out. And log back in. Probably won't work but why not try.

That sucks if they game lets you buy stuff when your inventory is full and it just dissappears and you lose your PC.

Try this: delete stuff. Log out. And log back in. Probably won't work but why not try.
I don't think the game normally lets you. I tried logging in and nothing still. I can't cry about it for too long though. Oh well.

--

If I'm looking at my weapon mods in my inventory is that showing the ones equipped or can I delete them all without fear?

Audioboxer

Without a doubt a marksman rifle is a must for me in the dark zone solo. Allows some tactics to take advantage of enemy AI. Level 26 now. Only been killed a handful of times by rogues. One fairly recently and I lost some nice purple stuff :(

Aranath

Is there supposed to be a ghosting/shadowing effect in the UI?

I never noticed it until yesterday and it's really hurting my eyes and making reading anything really difficult.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
We killed the challenge boss in seconds compared to other elites lol.

Got fuck all drops from that. What a waste of an hour.

Welp, dps went from 167k to 185k after I reset my instance.

Cd3b6iIUYAEIodO.jpg:large

Jinjo

Man, had the most hilarious night of darkzone shenanigans with a group of friends. We saw a loner at an extraction point and we decide to kill him as he was constantly following around. So right before extraction, we kill him, I steal his loot and extract. Immediately set a waypoint to higher DZ (we were at 1 at the time) to wait out the timer. 30 seconds in the dude respawned and confronted us by himself. Needless to say we stomped him into the ground hard. Unfair but he should have known better. So we continue to a DZ4 checkpoint to wait it out there.

And AGAIN some fire behind us. I turn around thinking it's that annoying loner again. Only to discover half the fucking darkzone is chasing us! Literally like 6 to 8 agents running behind us!

We all just nope'd the fuck out of there while laughing so hard lol. We buckled down at a DZ exit and started defending. While it looked desperate we were actually holding them off, eventually lots of other people turned rogue against eachother in the massive firefight.

It was epic.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
what the fuck man. Finished CM, says examine the dudes body. Can't. No mobs, nothing left.

waste of an hour

Is it an area you can exit by walking out? I had this the other night and fast traveled to the closet safe house then ran back, I could then see and get the drops.

RS4-

Is it an area you can exit by walking out? I had this the other night and fast traveled to the closet safe house then ran back, I could then see and get the drops.

Can't fast travel out, we're still "in combat."

This is the consulate mission btw. The gates are supposed to open by the road flare, but they don't. We're just locked in with this bullshit.

Got kicked from servers, 5 mins later the BK is now in my instance even though I had cleared him in my instance days ago.

Everyone that doesn't have the instance go to the farm spot and check if they have bullet king.

Probably a glitch but he's back in my instance

alife

Is there some kind of stat bug? DPS on equipped weapons keep changing to different numbers when swapping to another weapon. And I find it odd that with 3551 Firearms and an 11k Vector, I'm only doing 179k DPS (I know sheet DPS doesn't mean much. I just find it odd, that's all).

Got kicked from servers, 5 mins later the BK is now in my instance even though I had cleared him in my instance days ago.

Everyone that doesn't have the instance go to the farm spot and check if they have bullet king.

Probably a glitch but he's back in my instance

Are you PC or PS4?

pip77

I was able to do the BK thing once but one of the group members decided to kill off the rest of the enemies instead of just concentrating on BK.

Now I believe BK is gone.

What's the best way to spend PC if I've dropped the Cad off BK? Was gonna get the ACP but feel like that's probably a waste now? Have 150 PC and no chance of doing the CM missions, heh.

fr0st

Banned
Is there some kind of stat bug? DPS on equipped weapons keep changing to different numbers when swapping to another weapon. And I find it odd that with 3551 Firearms and an 11k Vector, I'm only doing 179k DPS (I know sheet DPS doesn't mean much. I just find it odd, that's all).
It's bugged right now. You need to log out and log back in iirc.

Got a Midas yesterday from Cannibal in the DZ. Then this morning I knocked out the Russian Consulate Daily and the last named mob/boss dropped a HE Scar L.

BK Who?

hydruxo

What's the best way to spend PC if I've dropped the Cad off BK? Was gonna get the ACP but feel like that's probably a waste now? Have 150 PC and no chance of doing the CM missions, heh.

If you plan on doing more farming PC then buy the Vector anyways, it's an incredible gun. Otherwise you might just want to wait until reset in 20 minutes and see if the PC vendor has any good new blueprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom