• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special C

I play a buffer class using Scan Pulse and Smart Cover. I'm guessing I need to be stacking skill power since it also increases my DPS along with the DPS of the whole team. I got a peice of gear with a 12% skill power boost at full health too. Any other ideas for my build?

red731

If I buy something from Special Gear Vendor - will the bought bluepring disappear from the list or will remain there?

Thank you

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Some of these missions get so damn difficult when thrown into a 4 person matcgmade party. Especially at the end once the boss shows.

So many enemies, so many grenades ;-;

Sober

Hopefully when the vendors refresh tonight there is some good new blueprints.
Honestly they should just up the prices slightly on all the recipes and just throw them all there on the vendor without a timer. Then people can just get what they want rather than settling for a particular weapon because it's on a timer. And that way people burn away crafting materials anyway to roll the best possible version of gear/weapons/mods they want.

And then maybe for the unique named weapons give them actual unique talents on them you can't find on random rolled green/blue/purple/yellow items to make them actually unique and worth getting.

misterck

Enjoying this game so much but been playing the whole time since launch with a mate, this morning he logged in and his backpack and a few other items where gone so he instantly logged back out, he hasn't been able to connect at all(not even to main menu) since and after contacting ubi via tweet etc he is left unable to get on.

red731

Challenge mode lol. Walk in dead instantly.

Explosion/nade spam threw me out of building and on the roof.
Then the countdown begun, after 10secs I was teleported to safe house, then I've teleported on the mission start and must have ran all the way to our group.

1Ri0WOa.jpg

It disappears.

So the blueprint is one time only deal and then I must buy new one to reroll. Okay.

Finally hit rank 30 in the DZ. I've solo'd for the most part and haven't run into any trouble running around the level 30 areas. Surprisingly I haven't been ganked once.

So, I had a full DZ pack but my stash was full (they REALLY need to increase that). I went to see if I could still go outside of the DZ, so I could sort my stash out, and held X before reading what the message said. Did I just lose what was in that DZ pack?

So, I had a full DZ pack but my stash was full (they REALLY need to increase that). I went to see if I could still go outside of the DZ, so I could sort my stash out, and held X before reading what the message said. Did I just lose what was in that DZ pack?
Yes. You can upgrade the DZ pack up to 9 by upgrading the wings.

Yup, this Vector is too OP. 42k crit on purple armored enemy without any buffs or skills. Dayumn.

Are you expecting some type of nerf towards crits with damage multiplier or cap at what % it can be raised to?

I'm debating going a vector crit build but it seems like it will get hit hard soon.

Edit: I claim this top page post for Team WIPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom