• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cleared bullet king on the road to 30 you can still farm any of the other elite spawns, I am farming Chains in Stuyvesant and it only adds like an extra 40 seconds. Also got a cadaceus to drop after around 3 hours of farming.

Its awesome, I'm catching up on all my talk shows and cooking competition shows while farming pC and mats.

Klyka

Banned
The blueprints are the same but the weapons and gear are different

those gloves are sweet for people who love ballistic shield

Airan

Warrengate Challenging difficulty is one of the most intense gaming experiences I've ever had. 10/10 would suffer again.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man Dark Zone is so boring on your own. Some guys shot at me downed both then I got network error'd.

Kadin

Is the Amherst's Apartment building in Clinton always up in a blaze? Just left the Dante's Run safe house and noticed a huge plume of black smoke come rushing out of the building. Never noticed that before.

Can anyone explain this BK thing? It sounds like you're talking about some Burger King stuff I don't get it? Is an elite that drops something cool? If so, where is he?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can anyone explain this BK thing? It sounds like you're talking about some Burger King stuff I don't get it? Is an elite that drops something cool? If so, where is he?

Theres an Elite near a safe house Autumns Hope called Bullet King. He drops purples and sometimes yellows so kill him then let his buddies kill you and he respawns. Rinse and repeat.

Theres an Elite near a safe house Autumns Hope called Bullet King. He drops purples and sometimes yellows so kill him then let his buddies kill you and he respawns. Rinse and repeat.

Thanks. But don't all elites in the DZ have a chance for yellow? What makes this guy so unique?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Thanks. But don't all elites in the DZ have a chance for yellow? What makes this guy so unique?

Just easy to kill and keep doing every 30 seconds. All the purples he constantly drops can help your build or just sell them. I've probably earned 600,000 credits from it lol.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Is there a side mission you need to complete before BK spawns?

If you already wiped out his group during your regular playthrough he will not respawn. You can do the same trick with any of the named elites though. They're just not as close/easy to kill.

Nodnol

Disappointing with the restock. Got annoyed and bought the Liberator.

Even the guy at the back of the Security wing us selling the same HE guns.

Think I'm going to have to grind to DZ 50; fastest way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom