• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

MicH

There's an IKEA-themed interior :lol :lol

zlCfzSEMX6sgLhTROi

it's called "Scandinavian"
Tes, it's the best one!! :p I just bought the Seabed today. My Ariel is now complete. Red hair, mermaid costume, seashell hair clip and the Seabed. Excellent!

Hey guys! Here is the full cast of Danganronpa, I hope you enjoy them. You may have to play with how they say their names as some of them butcher the names when said normally. Also just to be on the safe side I will throw a SPOILER WARNING for anyone who has not finished or played Danganronpa yet. The Character details can be counted as a spoiler if you have not started the game yet. Nothing major but i wanted to be safe for anyone still interested in picking up and playing Danganronpa.

sblvScH.jpg
MqSNB1N.jpg

crMFgN9.jpg
1ior4Nc.jpg

TynBcUd.jpg
HhGysGc.jpg

F6Eg4e4.jpg
TfcBMtM.jpg

DWkYHnw.jpg
2rjdbVz.jpg

H8yn6tX.jpg
yzGqPz2.jpg

XqVaOEd.jpg
kpmCqx8.jpg

j3sXBs5.jpg
34AzXYH.jpg

pariah164

Nice. xD

Oh, and I have a new GAF couple!

MicH and Paritan~

zlCfzSEMeQY8ZIMLFy
Omg! My double looks adorable! :3

Also, apparently, the Royal Outfit is not available for sale in the store. I was unable to buy it on the day it appeared, so apparently, I lost my chance til it pops up for sale again. Dammit. :T

Hey guys! Here is the full cast of Danganronpa, I hope you enjoy them. You may have to play with how they say their names as some of them butcher the names when said normally. Also just to be on the safe side I will throw a SPOILER WARNING for anyone who has not finished or played Danganronpa yet. The Character details can be counted as a spoiler if you have not started the game yet. Nothing major but i wanted to be safe for anyone still interested in picking up and playing Danganronpa.
I hate to be a pain, but the images all appear so small that my QR reader can't pick them up. :T

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It's annoying when residents get above lv 20 and you've given all the songs/gifts/interiors when leveling up and now you're scrambling to give the most expensive clothes.

My mii and my girlfriends mii had a baby in the game and it just refuses to stop crying. I try tickling it in all the right spots and play peak a boo but it just wants to cry non stop. You can even hear it crying from the main map.

Also the Link Mii in my game is such a player in my game. First he was dating Paige and then dumped her for Miku and then dumped Miku for Chie.

BooJoh

My mii and my girlfriends mii had a baby in the game and it just refuses to stop crying. I try tickling it in all the right spots and play peak a boo but it just wants to cry non stop. You can even hear it crying from the main map.
So far for me it seems like it needs one of three things: tickling around the belly, tapping on the face, or peekaboo.

Robin64

Babies seem annoying, but as soon as you see that photo album of their life when they've become a grown-up, along with the music that plays.. ;_;

There's a 7MB patch live on the eshop. Not really sure what it does.

What's the trick to earning decent amounts of money? My townsfolk keep asking for food and clothes and as a result I'm always under $500. Also how are you supposed to get stomach medicine without it being a gift from someone?

BooJoh

What's the trick to earning decent amounts of money? My townsfolk keep asking for food and clothes and as a result I'm always under $500. Also how are you supposed to get stomach medicine without it being a gift from someone?

Feeding people food they really like is usually a net gain over the cost of the food, I think the same generally goes for most gifts they really like. Also play games with them and sell the items you win at the pawn shop.

Feeding people food they really like is usually a net gain over the cost of the food, I think the same generally goes for most gifts they really like. Also play games with them and sell the items you win at the pawn shop.

In addition, once Miis get over happiness level
20 or so, they start giving you gold and silver coins. Those sell for decent cash.

Robin64

There's a 7MB patch live on the eshop. Not really sure what it does.

Is the version number on the title screen now 1.2?

In addition, once Miis get over happiness level
20 or so, they start giving you gold and silver coins. Those sell for decent cash.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Is the version number on the title screen now 1.2?

Ah it's actually 1.1. My 3ds was offline for a while so I guess I'm getting an older update.

Robin64

Never got an answer to my question. Does anyone know if couples can have more babies after the first one? Or is one baby all they can have?

They can have more, as long as their marriage stays good. If they begin to fall out, they probably won't have another unless you can help rekindle their love. Their relationship status needs to be "Soulmates".

Rocky

Banned
They can have more, as long as their marriage stays good. If they begin to fall out, they probably won't have another unless you can help rekindle their love. Their relationship status needs to be "Soulmates".

I don't think it needs to be "Soulmates". My Mii and his wife have been "Super Happy" status for a long time. That's what they were at when they had the first baby. I just put Isaac into his own apartment. Couldn't bear to send my Mii's firstborn away, lol. If/when they have a second, I'll send that one out to travel.

casiopao

Guys, any demo code left? Reading all of ur guys reaction iis making me crazy here lol.

I am kinda on fence on whether I should get this or not here so I wanted to try it first.

But babies eventually let you do this...

m4jPDwD.jpg

Yeah the little crying monster that my mii had has reached that age and is no longer annoying. He's quit adorable now. Im debating about what I want to do withnhim when he grows up. Can someone who has already tried both letting a child stay on the island and having him leave, tell me the pros and cons ofmeach choice?

Ahhh I'm in the same position, I don't know what to do with my Mii's first kid!

I received my first traveller today so the campsite finally opened. All the stats they have (Islands visited, distance travelled, time of journey, etc.) are really cool and I'd like that for my kid..... but can I send him away?

If he stays on the island does he just act like any normal resident?
If you send them away, do you need to Streetpass that same person again to receive them back?

Yay! Two couples now!

Katt and Vigo Carpathian from Ghostbusters really hit it off which surprised the hell out of me and now they're married. Yay! I think my Mii's marriage is not as strong as Katt & Vigo's though, i reckon they'll pop a sprog before i do.

Now i need a decent C3PO to add to the island.

Javier

So after Naruto and Cynthia broke up, Cordelia took her chance and confessed to him. Now they are officially dating. And the funny thing is that Cordelia and Cynthia are still "Best Friends"

Naruto gets lucky with the Fire Emblem girls.

MicH

Robin64 just married Beyoncé. Lucky dog!

Also, Anthony and Javier took a trip to the Netherlands together! Tomodachi Life bringing Gaffers together!

Tillbo

As mentioned in the demo thread. The download code from Game.co.uk is currently £29.99 (£5 less than the eShop) and buy one get one half price.

I am about to buy the game so if someone else is interested I could get two, split the difference and both save some money :)

zroid

Banned
Holy CRAP

I just had my first set-up. Miku wanted to try and get Tyrion and Samus together. It was so ridiculously adorable. I couldn't mash X fast enough.

(and it worked, by the way!)

Though not as much as I'd like. *chuckles* They managed to get the SpotPass working at my nearest Starbucks again and the two times I've hit it in the past week, not one person had a StreetPass for it. Meanwhile I don't leave the house with it not being the last game I've played.

Still... if it's making their accountants and shareholders happy... that's all I guess I can ask for.

zroid

Banned
I love how the Miis start complaining when you haven't added a new islander in a while. I've got enough Miis to deal with as it is, damn it!

Top Bottom