• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

Kyzon

I hate the proposal game so much.
Nobody is going to get married on my island -_-

Edit: Mich just asked Katt out. Kamiya came out of nowhere to say he loved her too.

She chose Mich though.

Kamiya is not happy

zroid

Banned
No babies on my island yet either. :(

One marriage and one couple who wants to get married but I'm trying to steer them away from it, lol.

BooJoh

I let Shaq ask Chii out even though she was with Rhett. She said yes, which came as a surprise to me, and then I talked to Rhett and heartbreak ensued :(

SGm5PBL.jpg

My friend's daughter with Lois is turning out pretty well.

LABWjuB.jpg

Leonard and Nikki's kid, less so.

o533RjX.jpg

And they know exactly what this hat is for.

UORx0rX.jpg

Kyzon

I let Shaq ask Chii out even though she was with Rhett. She said yes, which came as a surprise to me, and then I talked to Rhett and heartbreak ensued :(

SGm5PBL.jpg

My friend's daughter with Lois is turning out pretty well.

LABWjuB.jpg

Leonard and Nikki's kid, less so.

o533RjX.jpg

And they know exactly what this hat is for.

UORx0rX.jpg

I need that Ash Mii D:

BooJoh

Thanks

Edit: Anyone else having trouble with the proposal minigame?

I can't do it at all and it's bumming me out

I've only failed on it once. I think the thought bubble changes from the correct face faster if the person being proposed to has a lower relationship status, but I'm not sure.

Markun

So Owain decided to ask Maki to go out with him.

Bqsw6l2CQAAz-8L.jpg:large

BqsxRpKCMAEz4Bj.jpg:large

Idols can't resist the R.O.B.

Also, here's a cute picture of my Mii and his family.

Bqsx5cxCEAAj58P.jpg:large

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
EDIT: Ignore, updated QR code below!

Posted the Ganondorf I have on my island:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlZZARWFA

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/AaYE6ky.jpg[/IMG]

Chaos17

One of my couple want to break up and has been asking me now for 3 days... I will not permit XD Not, it's not like I'm against divorce but I don't see a reason to agree because they're usually together and don'g et into arguments... I hope, this won't continue for a whole week, conforting Miis are kinda difficults/long.

BqugE2JCcAATxNj.jpg

Finally, I've a good news.
Reggie who married 3 days ago, asked me if it will be nice to have a baby 2 days ago and now the third day, they had the baby. Reggie really do not waste time, lol. Instead, I've Samus and Iwata, they've been together for a week now but they still don't wish to get married while my other couples are kinda quick to propose. I've 4 married couples now.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I added about ~80 Miis into my game from the start. It takes forever to level-up people in general since I'm always bouncing around between residents.

MrBS

I got to the point where I saw the end credits today. Good times. I've been enjoying my time with the game. I may need to 'quit' the game in the near future as I've done pretty much all I can and it's taking up too much of my game time!

ChibiBecky and Eggman had a baby today in time for my birthday, so I opened the game this afternoon to a dozen notifications in a row XD

They named her Catlin, at first she had a moustache like her daddy but decided to adjust that. Bit cheating I suppose, but oh well. She's quite adorable tho.

My fiancee's Mii is now dating Pinkie Pie which just makes me feel weirder, I like moments where Chibi and Jim are actually hanging, he came over to Chibi and Eggy's house the other day and were having a fun time chatting and relaxing. He also presented the cake for my little birthday bit today. Daww.

I sort of try not to play loads, it's a game that I think will burn people out with too much play. So I fufill a few major requests in the day, and leave it there.

McNum

Well this is just WRONG.

I gave Weird Al sauerkraut... And he LIKED it!

Considering he has an 11 minute long song about how he hates sauerkraut, this is just weird.

Robin64

My Mii's wife just mentioned having a second child. Their relationship status is "One in a million", for what it's worth.

Animekatt

Haha those Reggie baby pictures are too funny. Of course the baby by my character would turn out cute. ;)

Chibybecky and Milk had a baby girl yesterday, and she's too cute! They named her Jazmine. I didn't have to alter her looks, so you guys did good.

I really wish that we didn't have to wait for the store to update the different colors of clothes. It should be that once you buy the outfit, the next day one or more new colors for it will be available.

So as Milk and Katt's child prepares to venture out into the world...
8MIICqm.jpg

... baby Bella has been born!
8uzUT6E.jpg

So excited to see how she grows up! I've already decided she's staying.

L~A

By the way, I've been meaning to ask if some of you got some interesting female Miis for my lil' island (it's now 16:16, but I got new male Miis to add... but no female one). Preferably from games or animes or whatnot. I know there's some dedicated websites for that, but I wasn't able to find anything really interesting. And I'd rather have some Tomodachi Life QR codes :)

Already got Zelda, Samus, Edea, Agnès, Pearl Fey, Azusa (K-On), Yui (K-On), Mikasa, Miku.

By the way, Mikase confessed to Miyamoto, and he accepted. So yeah, you know what this means?!! Project Giant Robot : Attack on Titan Wii U game prototype CONFIRMED!

Of course not :(

Top Bottom