• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

Robin64

Has anyone had a tag for this at all from a StreetPass Relay? I just hit one and once again, no Tomodachi tag at all. I'm almost convinced they haven't updated their servers to accept the Tomodachi SP IDs yet or something.

zroid

Banned
Has anyone had a tag for this at all from a StreetPass Relay? I just hit one and once again, no Tomodachi tag at all. I'm almost convinced they haven't updated their servers to accept the Tomodachi SP IDs yet or something.

Not yet... despite tagging a couple whose recently played software were Tomodachi. Derp.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I love how the Miis start complaining when you haven't added a new islander in a while. I've got enough Miis to deal with as it is, damn it!

Ha ha, my newest Mii Carol complain about wanting more Mii and I was like shut up, you only just moved in and already you're demanding more islander.

Though I am hoping that she and Rosalina get together as they're 99% compatible according to the love tester.

I'm getting disturbingly attached to my Miiple, especially my virtual son. :/

I know that feeling, I got jealous of my Mii as he has a better life that I do.

kubus

I'm getting disturbingly attached to my Miiple, especially my virtual son. :/
I'm driving my boyfriend crazy with my "OMG, look at our little Emilia, SHE'S SO CUTE" comments everyday. He's getting worried :p. I'm doing it as a joke, but she really *is* super cute :(. And gorgeous.

I hope that if we ever have a girl, she will be as pretty as our fake virtual baby.

Yeah, this game is weird and disturbing.

kyIe

Neo Member
Hadn't played in a few days. Fired it up to see what happens on your birthday (as mine is today), and my Mii got turned down by Katy Perry. Although, there was a mystery bag event at the Amusement park and I got a Versailles Interior, which I guess is worth $3000, so that made up for it I think, lol.

Robin64

Think you can send out as many as you want.

Personally I'll be sending out Filsamech's child because a) he's ugly as shit and b) I still need to unlock the campsite and this will do it.

McNum

So I added Groose and Hatsune Miku to my island. Miku is going to be an interesting Mii, I can already tell.

I made a Miku, and then I went to color her hair light blue. Before I got that far, she made a friend. Okay. Then I bought a blue Girl's Hero outfit to give her, and before she got that, she made another friend. Then she leveled up and I got her the Pop song. Because what else do you give her? I half expect to open the 3DS tomorrow and see half the island with a friend symbol in their window, all wanting to be Miku's friend...

Meanwhile Groose hasn't done anything. I suppose that's entirely fitting. Was a pain to get the game to pronounce that one okay... "Gross". No. "Grouse". No. "Grush". No. "Gruuse". *sigh* Fine.

And I still fully endorse having a Dracula on the island. "I need to break out of my shell" said Dracula while wearing a sombrero.

Also, poor Phoenix Wright and Cleopatra. "Unlucky in love" doesn't even begin to cover it. Phoenix just can't take no for an answer, and has been rejected three time by Rosalina, while Cleopatra has this amazing ability to single out the few male Miis already in a relationship. Is there any way I can nudge two Miis to hook up, because these two al least have this in common...

McNum

Miku is awesome on my island, lol. As I said earlier, she hooked up Tyrion and Samus!

I also finally got the headset so that's pretty rad
If she hooks up either Phoenix or Cleopatra, she's instantly going to the top of the Pampered list. Those two need help.

Also, Ganondorf and Twilight Sparkle are hopelessly in love. I'd say that's a mismatch, but Ganon IS attracted to power, and she's magic incarnate, so...

Markun

Miku hasn't done anything special on my island. I did just add her yesterday though. Kind of hoping she becomes friends with the three other idols on my island (Haruka, Luka, and Maki.)

The real MVP of my island though is Sakurai. He's on great terms with everyone, and he's saved a bunch of friendships and relationships by playing mediator. He also gives me a lot of sewing machines as rewards. He really needs a sweetheart for all the awesome he's done.

milkham

Congrats Milk and Katt! You've had the first baby on Pen Island!
FD2hL2u.jpg

His name is Charles!

im not ready for fatherhood!

I love this game, as more time passes the Mii's interactions with eachother continue to develop and evolve. Lara Croft just took out Iwata so she could break up with him but he seemed ok with it.

zroid

Banned
I finally agreed to let Katt propose to Groose... but then at the very start of the minigame, the first thing Groose thought of was Zelda.

I took it as a sign... destiny shall be realized!

Created a Phoenix Wright Mii and a Trucy Wright Mii. Ironically enough the game paired them two together (complete with a hilarious Phoenix trying to ask her out and failing miserably).

Was amusing considering I didn't really try forcing that pairing at all.

daydream

Banned
Created a Phoenix Wright Mii and a Trucy Wright Mii. Ironically enough the game paired them two together (complete with a hilarious Phoenix trying to ask her out and failing miserably).

Oh man, would you mind sharing those? :)

Frolow

Banned

It's pretty weird you can't set family relationships for anyone besides yourself.

kunonabi

does anyone know if shinya arino's mii made it on to the net yet? I imagine he has a personal one or maybe a promotional one from the release of the third game center cx game.

Rocky

Banned

I got a couple of tags yesterday, first tag was a visitor and a logo dress import item. The second was just another item, Skirt & Scarf. So my campsite finally opened now hehe.

McNum

Albert Einstein broke up with Fluttershy. I may hate him now. And Rarity seems like she doesn't want to be with Dracula anymore either. Twilight Sparkle and Ganondorf are having wedding thoughts, though. That's just such a wonderful crack-pairing that I'm going to let them try.

All in all, just another day on Everfree Island.

massoluk

Banned
I hooked Miyamoto up with some generic Mii girl.
Look at the horror resulted from the union.
BqqxEgTCMAAnUap.jpg

I couldn't stand the mouth, so I change it before sending him off...
BqqxTHgCIAI-EsJ.jpg:large

I hooked Miyamoto up with some generic Mii girl.
Look at the horror resulted from the union.
BqqxEgTCMAAnUap.jpg

I couldn't stand the mouth, so I change it before sending him off...
BqqxTHgCIAI-EsJ.jpg:large
Didn't even occur to me to change it. Feels like cheating though - no matter how ugly I find them. :/

MicH

Didn't even occur to me to change it. Feels like cheating though - no matter how ugly I find them. :/
I leave everything up to the RNG gods, too. It's funnier that way :D

Bahahaha, Reggie and Rosalina just had the ugliest baby! Will post pictures as she grows up a bit. Her name is Alexis and she inherited Rosalinas crown, except it's golden lmao

Top Bottom