• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

Mr-Joker

Banned
So apparently Red and Green broke up as Green set Red up with another woman.

Also Blue is so arrogant and if he doesn't ease up a nasty accident might happen to him.

The fact that he's more popular than me has nothing to do with it. :|

What's wrong?

I've directly passed about 5 people who all had it as their last played software and been to numerous relays and had nothing.

Now maybe I was unlucky and nobody had it activated and none of the relays had any data for it. Maybe.

Buuuut I met my brother today near a relay point, got some passes and got no Tomodachi hit. He comes to the same relay a few minutes after me and gets one.

He's had a few explorers now (4 or 5) and mine is seemingly broken. Not literally as I can pass him on it, but nobody else.

It's a little annoying now. I wanna get my son out there!

My personality chart is waaaaaaay unbalanced.
I'm guessing the bottom left corner is for "Slow" people?
BqulU54CMAA9K9Z.jpg:large

Can you do me a favour and take a screenshot of the personality stats on the person in the lower left corner? It's the only personality box I haven't been able to hit.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I think Blue and Peach might get divorced as Blue doesn't seem to be happy with Peach and keep getting into fight with the other women on the island.

I think Blue is cheating on Peach and only stayed with Peach to raise their child. O_O

Kouriozan

Still nothing on my island, need to get more travel ticket.
Also the game is still 1st on Amazon.fr, Nintendo must be happy, they succeeded to bring another weird game outside of Japan :)

Markun

By the way, I've been meaning to ask if some of you got some interesting female Miis for my lil' island (it's now 16:16, but I got new male Miis to add... but no female one). Preferably from games or animes or whatnot. I know there's some dedicated websites for that, but I wasn't able to find anything really interesting. And I'd rather have some Tomodachi Life QR codes :)

Here are some. Hopefully you'll like them enough to use them.

Bq3Vw19CMAER2ek.jpg:large

Bayonetta 2 Bayonetta

Bq3V9iYCYAIeK87.jpg:large

Ashley from Warioware. I made up the last name.

Bq3WLWnCQAAkO7-.jpg:large

Trucy from Apollo Justice.

Bq3Wb4bCYAA56G3.jpg:large

Luka Megurine, or something like her anyway.

Bq3Wo-fCMAAA9l1.jpg:large

Adrian Andrews from PW.

BooJoh

Here's Daisy. I don't have a yellow Versailles Dress if they come in yellow. Her hair color is also hard to pin down. There's nothing between orange and dark brown.

Bq3hgEiCAAAvSt3.jpg

And here's a Shantae I threw together after seeing this awesome video this morning. I don't know what outfit they used in the video but I don't have it yet.

Bq3huRTCcAAqxr9.jpg

Tirod

So I pulled the trigger on this game despite the price, after being persuaded by Giantbomb and Vinesauce streams.

Only my first night playing, but I had Elizabeth from Persona 3 be chummy with my look-a-like Mii all night, playing Wii U and other stuff. She goes back to her apartment and thinks I'm into her. I tell her to go for it, there's a rooftop confession, and she gets completely shut down.

Now she went from LV 1 to a full blue "sadness" bar and barricaded herself in her apartment, sleeping. I check her dream out, and she's crawling along as a snail.

Holy shit this game is pure gold, I can't stop laughing.

MarkusRJR

So I'm probably going to be picking up this game today. I hear there's a way to do pseudo gay relationships by making the other characters female and then making them appear male. Is this true? As someone who's gay I might try doing this with specific miis.

Robin64

So I'm probably going to be picking up this game today. I hear there's a way to do pseudo gay relationships by making the other characters female and then making them appear male. Is this true? As someone who's gay I might try doing this with specific miis.

Yeah, it's true. Zoey of Yogcast made her girlfriend a "male", but looking and sounding female. The game can pair them up as lovers just fine.

MarkusRJR

Yeah, it's true. Zoey of Yogcast made her girlfriend a "male", but looking and sounding female. The game can pair them up as lovers just fine.
Guess that's what I'll have to do. Still kind of annoying they didn't think up proper gay relationships in a life sim game, but whatever. :p

Chaos17

I finally gave in after my friend Mii asked me 4 times she wanted to divorce from my brother Mii. That was a sad thing to do, I don't want to do it again.

McNum

Hmm, my island is growing stale. Nothing major has happened for days now. No new relationships, no breakups. What do I do to add a bucket of chaos to the game? If this was The Sims, now would be the time for one of them to have an affair to toss in an instant drama bomb, but I can't do something like this here.

Or should I just go on a Mii adding spree? Hope for strength in numbers as with just 26 Miis, I have room for plenty more.

Actually, how many do you need to unlock the biggest apartment building?

Jamie OD

The big news report of my day was Emma Stone having some bird problems.

HNI_0045_zpscc2eddfd.jpg

Robocop was a little upset over getting dumped so I gave him a fan to relax. He seemed a little off...

HNI_0056_zpsb29d382e.jpg

Finally I went to the beach and found Gary Busey just standing there.

HNI_0057_zps3df65f0d.jpg

zroid

Banned
Apparently Nintendo is hosting a bunch of Tomodachi Life meetups across Canada in July. Tempted to go to one, I really want some damn StreetPasses since I can't seem to get any from the relays.

Zubz

Banned
Actually, how many do you need to unlock the biggest apartment building?

I'm not as far as most other people here (No kids, just a marriage between Carl from ATHF and Pam from Archer), but I'm thinking 24 is the min, max, and only size for the apartment complex, so if you have a lot of Miis, choose cautiously.

I'm not as far as most other people here (No kids, just a marriage between Carl from ATHF and Pam from Archer), but I'm thinking 24 is the min, max, and only size for the apartment complex, so if you have a lot of Miis, choose cautiously.

Nope, it expands once you get 20~22. I'm not sure which is the exact number of tenants, but I was able to expand my complex earlier today.

Chaos17

I love the disposal camera, it takes such cool moments.

Bq-ioSQCcAAU44j.jpg

After going out for one week with Samus, Iwata finally proposed to her after they had their first date. I didn't even know that they could've date, lol.

Sakura Yume

Neo Member
Does anyone know how to get Treasures 30, 95 and 147?

Someone else already answered 147, but 30 is apparently a Copper Coin which you can get from Small Boxes while 95 I heard is a Tissue Package, but I'm not sure how to get it. A friend and I are wondering if it could be
a prize for curing 1,000 colds due to #147
, but no idea for sure :/

Boojoh - Closer to 80--I had to hit about 78 in order to get it to upgrade.

I thought 100 would be plenty, but I still find myself wanting to add more Miis when I really want to have some kids move in too. I've learned I like too many characters.

Top Bottom