• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

zroid

Banned
So I tried what Robin suggested earlier about StreetPass... no dice :(

jKeaIL2l.jpg

I'm watching gold coins on my gold TV in my gold room with my gold royal crown on my gold Zelda XL 3DS.

Now take a picture of him handing you a gold coin :p

Wrathie83

Neo Member
^ man you need to look after them!

When they're camping you can enter their tents and talk, give them messages, feed them, etc. if you level up their happiness they'll offer you a special food, which you can buy using playcoins.

Looks like you've missed out on getting quite a few :(
Sadly there's no one in my campsite either :(

After Nature

Neo Member
I can give the QR, but my game is European. If yours is US it would not come with clothes and interior. (which sucks badly, there are some pretty amazing US QR's out there which I cant use with full potential)

Snagged your awesome gold mii for my somewhat unpopulated island. Noticed that you named your island the same as mine. :)

Kazerei

Banned
jKeaIL2l.jpg

I'm watching gold coins on my gold TV in my gold room with my gold royal crown on my gold Zelda XL 3DS.

Nice. I've unlocked the gold room but don't have nearly enough money to buy it. I also have a suit of armor in dark blue, but the other colors aren't available yet. It's pretty fun putting together themed outfits to go with the interiors.

After Nature

Neo Member
So, one of the three married couples on The Island has gotten their second baby. A boy this time. One if my friends hooked up with Rei from Neon Genesis which is kinda creepy but they seem happy together.
David Lynch and Danielle Harris little boy moved out yesterday as well. Still hoping that more islanders would become more than friends though. They all seem to get along well but there's not much happening relationship wise.

MrKeinov

Now take a picture of him handing you a gold coin :p

I'll capture that one. :p

Snagged your awesome gold mii for my somewhat unpopulated island. Noticed that you named your island the same as mine. :)

I was planning to change the name actually xD "The Island" is somewhat unimaginative, just named it like that because I'm bad at giving names. I'm glad my Mii is traveling some other islands by the way :p

It's pretty fun putting together themed outfits to go with the interiors.

Exactly! I'm amazed by the diversity of colors for clothing and try to do good matches with all of them, if only they were all unlocked at once :/

After Nature

Neo Member
I was planning to change the name actually xD "The Island" is somewhat unimaginative, just named it like that because I'm bad at giving names. I'm glad my Mii is traveling some other islands by the way :p

Seeing that my mii is trapped on the island and he already had the nickname No 6 I went with the name to give it a nice The Prisoner vibe.

I'll take good care of Oz. Maybe he can lead the way and get more of my miis to hook up with each other.

Been trying to do themed miis in regards of interiors and clothing but I haven't unlocked very much so it's still a long way to go for my islanders.

McNum

Booted up the game after not playing for a week. Every Mii had to comment on that. "Oh, hello, has it been a week already?"

Albert Einsten managed to pull off what I could not. He set up Weird Al and Pinkie Pie on a date and it worked! I am almost ready to forgive him for dumping Fluttershy. Almost. I really wanted to see if those two would get together, and they did. That'll be fun, and crazy.

JC Lately

I done fucked up, GAF. Dexter Morgan said he wanted to date my wife’s Mii, who was dating Yu (Persona 4) at the time. Rather than tell him to get lost, I went ahead and told him to go for it, thinking it would be funny to watch him get shot down.

Well turns out I don’t know my wife(‘s Mii) as well as I thought I did, because she totally went for it, and dumped poor Yu like a hot potato. So my wife is dating a serial killer.

Not that my look alike has any room to talk. He’s dating Twilight Sparkle.

In a related story, the nations of Hyrule and the USA have unified last night, thanks to the wedding of President Obama to Princess Zelda. That’s right world: we have nukes AND the Triforce now. Whatcaha gonna do about it?

So a peach was a new food item for me in today's store.

I gave one to Mario to eat and it I kid you not was his favourite food, had the crazy lol happy animation and everything.

*giggles*

Kouriozan

Didn't have time to play yesterday, and when I booted the game...babies!

BsBvQo9CIAA6L4_.jpg

Boy named Raphaël (Nikki wanted to call him like that)

BsBvZ9SIIAEI5tu.jpg

Girl named Lana.

zroid

Banned
I really hope I can get some more StreetPasses soon. I think I've done most of what there is to do, but my import shop is near-empty and my campsite has been barren for weeks. It's one aspect of the game which I'm really missing out on.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I did a bad thing. I deleted Blue from the island so now Peach is a widow with a daughter.

In my defence though Blue was being annoying jerk and was preventing Red from fully developing.

massoluk

Banned
I really hope I can get some more StreetPasses soon. I think I've done most of what there is to do, but my import shop is near-empty and my campsite has been barren for weeks. It's one aspect of the game which I'm really missing out on.

Took me forever to get my first traveler on my campsite through streetpass, this is NYC here. Clearly some Mii are stuck in some Starbuck hellhole where no one play 3DS, and that there are ony one unique copy of a traveler probably didn't help.

From my Miiverse:

WLOfDHv.jpg

Admiral Ackbar and Nikki's first child lol - oh gawd what has science done????

I named him 'Itwasatrap' and the way they say it is hilarious.

zroid

Banned
The first spotpass message you get from a traveler is cool, but it's the second one where it really starts to feel awesome. That sense that this Mii is actually going from place to place is amazing.

The first spotpass message you get from a traveler is cool, but it's the second one where it really starts to feel awesome. That sense that this Mii is actually going from place to place is amazing.

I didn't get one from my son for over a week but during that time he'd travelled over 1,000km to Spain. The timing made it feel like he'd actually made the journey, which was very cool.

jengo

I didn't get one from my son for over a week but during that time he'd travelled over 1,000km to Spain. The timing made it feel like he'd actually made the journey, which was very cool.

Yeah it as pretty trippy to see the blue light start blinking on my 3DS while at the computer at home. Not needing to do Streetpass relays to get updates is pretty cool.

Chaos17

I can give the QR, but my game is European. If yours is US it would not come with clothes and interior. (which sucks badly, there are some pretty amazing US QR's out there which I cant use with full potential)

4z6QEHi.jpg

That golden armor... I need a Glgamesh Mii from Fate Stay Night now!!!!!!!!!

Meier

Hey all, my wife is loving this. She's curious about the 100 resident limit. How or what let's her go above the 24 windows in her building? If she fills it up, does something happen automatically or?

Edit: Okay, she just found out it goes to 48 when you have 20 Miis apparently. She has 18 right now so it hasn't happened yet for her.

Hey all, my wife is loving this. She's curious about the 100 resident limit. How or what let's her go above the 24 windows in her building? If she fills it up, does something happen automatically or?

Filling it to near maximum will expand the building. You'll never run out of space until you actually have one hundred Miis.

Meier

Filling it to near maximum will expand the building. You'll never run out of space until you actually have one hundred Miis.
Thanks! She was googling for awhile without any luck so I told her I'd check GAF but the OP didn't have the details beyond the max limit. I haven't played it yet but she's totally hooked.

Bullza2o

I play this game sometimes on my sister's 3DS and it's so wack but fun! Looks like there are plenty of cool qr codes to add more residents here!

Top Bottom