• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
how is One Punch Man? i always see threads about it on /a/ but never really anywhere else. from some of the scans ive seen it looks pretty awesome. definitely up my alley

HZLrq82.gif

So guys here's a random question (not really, been watching it on Netflix) what's the best season of the Boondocks?

hmm overall i liked seasons 1 and 2 more than season 3, yet 3 probably had 2 of my favorite episodes in the chocolate sales and kickball episodes. Honestly i would go with 2 being better by a small margin over 1, with 3 being very close behind 1.

daveo42

Banned
At least the first year of Bleach was pretty good? Before it got too up its own ass it was pretty enjoyable!

STOP

START READING

I agree with both of these statements. Especially OPM. Holy shit is it fantastic. It's what current Bleach wishes it could be.

Moaradin

I want to read OPM but I'm kinda scared to start an ongoing manga. I don't really know where to find it either. Soul Eater was the only thing I've read, but that was easy to get into. I liked the show a lot and it was already finished.

bigkrev

I want to read OPM but I'm kinda scared to start an ongoing manga. I don't really know where to find it either. Soul Eater was the only thing I've read, but that was easy to get into. I liked the show a lot and it was already finished.

It's serialized in US Jump, and they sell the digital volumes as well (print ones are coming later this year). It's only at like 35 chapters so far, it's not that hard to catch up

Bass forever is the worst person , I say that even having known professor beef ...ok I change my kind that guy is still the worst but bass is second or third .

daveo42

Banned
OPM is really over rated outside of its great art and gif chapters its just the same joke over and over again

While it does do a good job in making fun of fight mangas with its liberal use of full page spreads and turning complete chapters into drawing a portion of a short-lived fight, it's far from overrated. The action sequences are top notch, the feels real, the characters being absolutely insane, the art fantastic, all being wrapped up in a fun package that makes me say "Holy Shit son!" every time I read it.

While it does do a good job in making fun of fight mangas with its liberal use of full page spreads and turning complete chapters into drawing a portion of a short-lived fight, it's far from overrated. The action sequences are top notch, the feels real, the characters being absolutely insane, the art fantastic, all being wrapped up in a fun package that makes me say "Holy Shit son!" every time I read it.

iZmHka37d2lFr.gif

Don't make me break our bond, Bass.

All I know about Beef is that he likes Digimon

So yeah, he's probably worse than Bass

Bass forever is the worst person , I say that even having known professor beef ...ok I change my kind that guy is still the worst but bass is second or third .

You

Get out. Now.

Its a comedy that doesn't make me laugh therefore it fails as a comedy

I do appreciate the art and gifs, but actually reading it does nothing for me.

And I like Digimon so I guess I'm the worst lol

Haters gonna hate etc

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What about Prince of Tennis? I remember watching that in high school on Toonami.

Maybe they'll air Prince of Tennis THE MUSICAL!!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Then I guess its a good thing we won't ever see it on Toonami then, IGPX is probably the closest to a sports anime we'll ever see

Well, I exaggerate of course, but the artstyle is fairly Kick Hearty with some Aku No Hana rotoscoping thrown in there. Also, the sotyr has been fine thus far.

Well, I exaggerate of course, but the artstyle is fairly Kick Hearty with some Aku No Hana rotoscoping thrown in there. Also, the sotyr has been fine thus far.

Eew rotoscoping

Though if the story is good I might be able to look past it, just as long as the rotoscope isn't aku no hana levels of bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom