• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's called vaporave, and its beautiful

dbSdG8b.gif

Grexeno

I was in the top 3 the entire race before that fucking Red

HAH HAH

I SHALL CHOOSE THE COURSE, AND YOU SHALL LISTEN

2ND

VICTORY SCREECH

I RETURN TO MY RIGHTFUL 2ND PLACE

How the hell did first place avoid that blue? 1ST SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE

If we race on RR SNES i sell the game

EDIT: Also fuck every one of you lol

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I WIN ON CLUTCH GREEN SHELL

You are all the worst people on the planet

I have no idea how I got 5th there lol

#MarioKart8

Crocodile

Who the hell are these Yes people and why did they blatantly rip off the JoJo ending.

Shameful admission time: I'd never heard of Roundabout or Last Train Home before they were Jojo endings. I had heard Walk like an Egyptian before so I'm at least 1 for 3, not 0 for 3 :p

Jarate

Banned
also, if you guys haven't, Final Fantasy Record Keeper is pretty fun on ios

And by pretty fun I mean it's terrible but it's a good thing to have when you're waiting for your video games to load up or your waiting for your food or some shit

Man God

Non-Canon Member
After being completely untouched since I bought it for 9.99 on sale I finally started playing Project X Zone last week. What I decided to do though is somewhat unique and fitting for a game this notoriously monotonous; I'm only playing one map every day. Been at it for about a week (I gave myself two days to do the prologue missions) and it's a great way to play this. I've spent most of my free gaming time with Xenoblade but this is really working out for me, though I know the slog picks up as you get the whole crew together.

Going to do Devil Survivor Overclocked like this next.

bigkrev

also, if you guys haven't, Final Fantasy Record Keeper is pretty fun on ios

And by pretty fun I mean it's terrible but it's a good thing to have when you're waiting for your video games to load up or your waiting for your food or some shit

Played it for a week, then uninstalled it. The time I play my iOS games is on the train/subway, where most of the time I won't have a signal and thus can't play the game.

Also, it's going to be a while before a Hero Academia anime. It's going to be a long ongoing, not a 26 episode series with a filler ending. They waited 3 years to turn Toriko into an TV anime, and that sounds about right for this.

Moaradin

Don't see why they couldn't just make 24 episodes then go on break. That's what Magi and Haikyuu did, and it seems like Assassination Classroom is doing the same.

BBboy20

After being completely untouched since I bought it for 9.99 on sale I finally started playing Project X Zone last week. What I decided to do though is somewhat unique and fitting for a game this notoriously monotonous; I'm only playing one map every day. Been at it for about a week (I gave myself two days to do the prologue missions) and it's a great way to play this. I've spent most of my free gaming time with Xenoblade but this is really working out for me, though I know the slog picks up as you get the whole crew together.

Going to do Devil Survivor Overclocked like this next.
Took me the summer of 2013 to beat.

L O D S OF E M O N E

WHATS THAT SPELL

LOADS OF MONEY

probably
I can't wait to get my new GFX card.

Jarate

Banned
Im interested in Killing Floor 2, but the first one was kind of boring to me. Super campy in both tone and gameplay, and the level up mechanics meant that no one wanted me when I came to the game late.

out of all the Zombie Survival games, Left 4 Dead is prolly my favorite
and we're totes mcgotes getting a new one when Source 2 comes out

daveo42

Banned
So I finally got around to watching SAO from last night. Outside of the short-lived fight, I found this episode to be pretty boring. Kirito coming out as a dude and then being a dick was good for a laugh, along with some choice wording.

At least we know the real deal with Death Gun.

this is what the My Hero Academia anime will be like

giphy.gif

I guess it's officially confirmed that Silent Hills is dead.
Fuck Konami. This is such bullshit. I honestly don't feel like buying any of their games ever again.

Raxus

I guess it's officially confirmed that Silent Hills is dead.
Fuck Konami. This is such bullshit. I honestly don't feel like buying any of their games ever again.

Where? Del Toro mentioned the dream was dead but I don't recall anything from Konami.

Either way after the shit Konami pulled with Kojima I am not surprised if this only ends up as a pipe dream. Damn shame too because the stars were aligning here to make a classic. Kojima mind fucks go naturally with Silent Hill and Del Toro's monster designs. I will pour one out if Konami ever comes out and officially cancels it.

Where? Del Toro mentioned the dream was dead but I don't recall anything from Konami.

Either way after the shit Konami pulled with Kojima I am not surprised if this only ends up as a pipe dream. Damn shame too because the stars were aligning here to make a classic. Kojima mind fucks go naturally with Silent Hill and Del Toro's monster designs. I will pour one out if Konami ever comes out and officially cancels it.

Without Kojima, the project would end up being something completely different.

Konami needs to either crawl back to Kojima and make things right or they're good as gone. Or Sony needs to buy out the Silent Hill franchise from Konami and save this project.

Raxus

Without Kojima, the project would end up being something completely different.

Konami needs to either crawl back to Kojima and make things right or they're good as gone. Or Sony needs to buy out the Silent Hill franchise from Konami and save this project.

Konami isn't getting Kojima back. I can almost say that for certain. I dunno why Sony would bail out the project ala Bayonetta 2 unless it was much farther along then I would assume. I love how Sony (and Nintendo) have become the two platforms linked to saving dead games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom