• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubz

Banned
Soooo that infamous lost episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force got leaked. The one that made a mockery of the Boston bombing scare from 2007 (the one connected to their movie).
There's a rumor that if it leaked, Ted Turner would cancel the show and sue Adult Swim. But there's also one that if it leaked, Adult Swim itself would be cancelled.

I doubt the last one.

Wait, seriously? Yikes. Here's hoping someone puts a leash on that man.

RainSD

Neo Member
Hey everyone! Decided to branch out more on Neogaf and found out there was a thread for Toonami. Nice to meet you all.

I've been keeping up with Naruto, DBZ, SAO2, and a little bit of Inuyasha.

Hey everyone! Decided to branch out more on Neogaf and found out there was a thread for Toonami. Nice to meet you all.

I've been keeping up with Naruto, DBZ, SAO2, and a little bit of Inuyasha.

Yo!!! Welcome to the thread. Hope you like it here.

(That's a badass avatar btw)

WhG4lwA.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
On that note, I recommend this show as a thing to watch with the dub for humors sake.

The audio mix is terrible for that beyond the acting.

Schadenbob said:

Funny thing is I was going to post something along the lines of "I'd post Natsuhiboshi in English but of course that's not on Youtube" and there's 5 or more versions of it when I actually go search for it.

Jintor

By the by, do any of you speak Spanish fluently? I need a few lines translated for this thingymagig.

Mostly screaming in terror, that kinda thing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's even more than I initially thought including a chipmunks version. I'll never underestimate their way of the ninja anymore.

I fondly remember that arc for nearly breaking my resolve as it begins the last full filler season just when people were convinced that Shippuden was around the corner. It was still so far off.

Watching it last year though it's somewhere near the middle of the filler arcs. Most memorable for the song and some genuine great Lee and Twenty moments. It's also hella long for a filler arc, the second longest in fact.

By the by, do any of you speak Spanish fluently? I need a few lines translated for this thingymagig.

Mostly screaming in terror, that kinda thing.

You have come to the right place, Jintor. Aside from being an avid Naruto fan, I'm also Mexican. Not that those two are related. But yeah.

Jarate

Banned
So guys, should I start a toonami podcast y/n

if so, should I do it in my patrick starr voice y/n

Thanks, glad to be here.

welcome to the club bro

remember the club rules

1. Your Favorite Anime is Shit
2. We only come here to comment on the Epdiuo commercials

Jarate

Banned
Speaking of Epiduo and Hot Pockets. I haven't seen either in some time.

Epiduo happens rarely, and Hot Pockets doesnt happen anymore I think.

Honestly, both commercials were annoying, but not nearly as cringe as the "Left Swipe That" commericals. Dude is sitting there at a diner with like 400,000 calories of food and has the audacity to get pissed at a girl for smoking a single cigarette in her profile picture.

Seda

There were hot pocket commercials this last week even.

We've been overexposed that the commercials don't register in our minds anymore.

Jarate

Banned
There were hot pocket commercials this last week even.

We've been overexposed that the commercials don't register in our minds anymore.
I wasn't here last week because me and my gf were exhausted from driving for 8 hours and did not want to deal with SAO like that

Crocodile

Yeah according to my twitter feed, today was SHONEN POWER UP TIME day LOL

Gear 4
vs.
Super Sayian God Super Saiyan
GO!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Blue Super Saiyan Goku reminds me of the bad fanart from the late 90's early 00's when DBZ was huge

Crocodile

SSGSS
was the first real spoiler for the new Dragonball Z movie I've come across (and I'd like to keep it that way till I actually see the movie). However, I have to assume that the
mere fact that it exists must mean Vegeta jobs instead of getting his chance to get revenge vs. Frieza
. If so (please don't spoil it if you actually know the answer to this everybody) then LAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What, did One Piece turn out to be all a dream & Luffy never actually ate the Gum Gum Fruit?

I actually have done a good job of not getting spoiled on One Piece plot points.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
..........oh..........

I thought it was some huge super hyper plot twist that completely changed the plot around & how the characters would react, causing some kind of development within them.

BUT YEAH, I guess attacks are worth getting excited over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom