• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOW BEFORE THE GREATEST GUNDAM SERIES KNOWN TO MAN

HERE I GO!

mwZ80.gif

THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED, IT'S LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY

1jwz0.gif

ERUPTING...BURNING...FINGARRRRR!

vg2xg.gif

And now, HEAT END

Y6ExO.gif

I was obsessed with beyblade in middle school; owned the stadium and multiple tops. I would always watch the anime Saturday mornings on abc family while re-enacting the battles in my kitchen. Always wanted the PS1 game but my parents never bought it for me.

MikeMyers

I was obsessed with beyblade in middle school; owned the stadium and multiple tops. I would always watch the anime Saturday mornings on abc family while re-enacting the battles in my kitchen. Always wanted the PS1 game but my parents never bought it for me.
Me too.

Actually between this and YGO Duelist of the Roses it seems we had similar childhoods, lol.

Jarate

Banned
So glad that I bowed out of fads before beyblades got big

Watching pokemon get banned from my school made me contemplate why such things were so important

also, I was bullied enough and if i did that shit, then people wouldve made fun of me back then ;-; Welcome to 12 - 13 year old jarate

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd break into tears if Mobile Fighter G Gundam ended up on Toonami.

EDIT: G Gundam is one of two anime soundtracks I own.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bring Gundam Seed destiny for the lolz

I would burst into tears if Gundam SEED DESTINY aired.

1. It's resolution. Gundam Seed aired on Saturday TOONAMI, but DESTINY never did.
2. The reactions from this thread would have me rolling on the floor each and every week.

Damn Bandai USA closing its doors. They had a good relationship with TOONAMI and were going to dub Turn A gundam (another hilarious reaction show) before closing their doors.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I would burst into tears if Gundam SEED DESTINY aired.

1. It's resolution. Gundam Seed aired on Saturday TOONAMI, but DESTINY never did.
2. The reactions from this thread would have me rolling on the floor each and every week.

Damn Bandai USA closing its doors. They had a good relationship with TOONAMI and were going to dub Turn A gundam (another hilarious reaction show) before closing their doors.

If we're going to get something old to hate watch then it should be Geass. That's one series that would be fun to watch together.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Code Geass would be a great redemption story.

Also no matter how bad it gets it is never anything but exciting. It's a better version of DESTINY in that regard. Fantastic dub too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, gonna have to set my DVR upstairs to record some Simpsons episodes during Toonami. At least on the 30th, it's episodes I've already seen tons of times & don't mind missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom