• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
I made it to episode 6 of SAO. Cant do this anymore I tap.

It hasnt even gotten bad yet :)

7 Episodes of OP down. Im gonna be king of the pirates IM GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES IMGONNABEKINGOFCOURAGEISTHEMAGICTHATTURNSDREAMSINTOREALITY

it really is as much as that :p

Raxus

Ill try it again. Maybe get up to episode 12 or 13 and go from there.

gintama-laugh-o.gif

Within Adult Swim’s TOONAMI block on Saturday night, Attack on Titans (11:30 p.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-24/18-34 and all targeted male demos, while Bleach (12 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-24 and all men 18-24, 18-34 & 18-49. Space Dandy (12:30 a.m.), Naruto: Shippuden (1 a.m.), One Piece (1:30 a.m.), Blue Exorcist (2 a.m.) and Black Lagoon (3 a.m.) each ranked #1 in their time periods among adults 18-24 & 18-34 and men 18-24 & 18-34.

Alright boys, looking good for demos.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, Kangoku Gakuen/Prison School is finally getting an anime. All of my yeeessss
assuming it won't get censored like hell

Ill try it again. Maybe get up to episode 12 or 13 and go from there.
Do it. & make it to episode 24 so I can link the reactions because they are GLORIOUS.

Gorillaz

You know what thanks for the feedback yall. Im going to finish this shit

All I need is a six back of bud platinum and i can knock it out.

Will watch and give feedback on Episode 7 tonight

Raxus

What I would give to watch Gorillaz's live reaction. I would be eating popcorn, laughing when he reached particular episodes. God help you once you hit the other half of the anime G.

Levyne

Banned
What I would give to watch Gorillaz's live reaction. I would be eating popcorn, laughing when he reached particular episodes. God help you once you hit the other half of the anime G.

for some reason I read this as godzilla and was incredibly confused

Gorillaz

SAO Episode 6 (small recap)

the whole couple thing is kind of hilarious, because in a world where you are trying to get out isn't the type you should be looking for love in. That's some stupid shit, this dude literally killed his wife because they argued more in a virtual world then in person. Letting that sink in along with hearing the sad music made me laugh I felt bad.

SAO Episode 7
Updating and editing as I go starting now

Edit1: So were doubling down on this "can love blossom in on virtual battlefield" thing huh
lol " 'narliest' sword I've seen in a monster drop"we going on a buddy adventure nao

edit 2: dude out here taking out a dragon by himself with a skinny ass sword, wait you can't use a teleport stone to get out freaking hole in the ground? wat?

Edit3: part of me is starting to feel like this show is actually about the adventures of being a white knight and saving/sweeping every girl he meets off their feet.

edit4: she admitted falling in love with him, lmao get the fuck out of here

edit5:jeesus I can't hold all of these virtual love triangles

Final Edit: Plot wise I guess he got a better sword. I don't get how you can fall in love with someone in one day like that but who am I to judge....I'm still going to judge tho. I'll do episode 8 in a hour or so

Bio-Frost

Yup, I'm going in 3 hours. Saw the Japanese dub already last year but I much prefer the English dub(for most shows too) Goku wont sound like a little old lady!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Have no idea if I'm seeing it now. Been trying to contact my friend since he was planning on seeing it in another town & invited me, but he's been busy with trying to find a new place to live and such, so it's been hard to get in contact with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom