• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Crossover games usually stink

latest
The GOAT tho

Grexeno

Get some experience there and some money, but keep looking for other jobs don't get complacent as it'll eventually start sucking your soul away.
Immediately got offered a position because I'm kind of replacing my brother, but I would prefer to work at other places. The orientation is on Tuesday so I dunno......

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*COUGH*

2215048-box_jus.png

It was so good, Best Buy even carried it for a while with a label stating it was an import.

Now that I think about it, this might've been the first game I ever imported.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Speaking of anime & crossovers, it seems in the latest Shonen Jump, Eiichiro Oda mentioned something about a collaboration with Love Live.

Yaaaaaay, One Piece x Love Live. It's the anime crossover I aaallllwwwaaaayyyys wanted.

So by some miracle I must have set up automatic cloud back up as my last phone back up was August 8th 2015 so once my new iphone updates to the newest firmware I'll have most of my stuff back :D

Crossover games usually stink

Uhh most of them are pretty great, there are a few outliers that really stink though

LOLDSFAN

Speaking of anime & crossovers, it seems in the latest Shonen Jump, Eiichiro Oda mentioned something about a collaboration with Love Live.

Yaaaaaay, One Piece x Love Live. It's the anime crossover I aaallllwwwaaaayyyys wanted.

Nami X Nozomi.

Line_HTX

On the subject of crossovers, even that Hatsune Miku is in that Persona 4 Dancing All Night. It's cool, I guess.

Seda, why is Nirolak winking at the camera and looks better with black hair? :p

Persona-4-Dancing-All-Night_2015_08-12-15_001.jpg

Persona-4-Dancing-All-Night_2015_08-12-15_003.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering Sega owns Atlus & the gaming rights for Vocaloid, I sure hope we'll see the DLC in the US. I can't wait for my LE to ship.

Also has DeMarco made any comments on Toonami getting a show with 2 million viewers?

Grexeno

Considering Sega owns Atlus & the gaming rights for Vocaloid, I sure hope we'll see the DLC in the US. I can't wait for my LE to ship.

Also has DeMarco made any comments on Toonami getting a show with 2 million viewers?
I don't know if he'll make any public comments, but I bet there was some celebration at Williams Street.

Line_HTX

I always thought the Frieza fight would be our first 2 million+

The movie's timing could be better if the airing of Kai coincided with it. I honestly never liked the part with the Ginyu Force. Even as a kid many years ago I thought this part sucked and was happy that they finally got to fight Frieza.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would be amazing if the Frieza fight broke records again, maybe with 2.5 million viewers. Either way, considering we're getting closer to the climax, I'd imagine ratings should continue to be rather high since it's the part of the arc most fans remember/like.

Line_HTX

I know that Kai is supposed to be cutting all the unnecessary fat from the original run, so I wonder how much would be cut in the Frieza fight?

Hopefully they skip over a few things afterwards.

I know that Kai is supposed to be cutting all the unnecessary fat from the original run, so I wonder how much would be cut in the Frieza fight?

Hopefully they skip over a few things afterwards.

Going by classic DBZ episode listing this weeks DBZK took elements from the last Namek saga episode (Ginyu is a frog) and the first of the Frieza saga (Password is Porunga). In the original series Frog Ginyu to the finale of the entire Frieza saga is 34 episodes. The same amount of story content is done in 20 episodes in DBZ Kai.

Raxus

Going by classic DBZ episode listing this weeks DBZK took elements from the last Namek saga episode (Ginyu is a frog) and the first of the Frieza saga (Password is Porunga). In the original series Frog Ginyu to the finale of the entire Frieza saga is 34 episodes. The same amount of story content is done in 20 episodes in DBZ Kai.

Cutting Bulma Ginyu and tons of fight padding would clip that down to a lean 20 episodes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Only PS4 is retail. PS3 & Vita are digital.

Namco is really inconsistant with what gets retail & what gets physical.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Knowing Namco, it'll be on sale on PSN soon enough. I got Pirate Warriors 2 when it was $12.50 on PS+ & the first game was discounted to being around $5 at one point.

You guys don't know shit about Terraformars. I guess I will spoiler this shit in case anyone cares about the intricate plot details of Terraformars (hint: You should not)

There's a German dude named Adolf Reinhard. By itself that's not much of anything, but there is ALSO a German girl named Eva Frost.

THAT'S NOT IT THOUGH - The #1 ranked guy AKA the strongest guy is named Joseph Gustav Newton from the Roman team who has blonde hair and blue eyes (its ok though because thats the RAREST AND BESTEST) and was literally created with Eugenics from the greatest humans of all time.

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2015/08/12/english-cast-announcement-sneak-peek-sky-wizards-academy/

Kanata Age: Joel McDonald
Misora Whitale: Tia Ballard
Lecty Eisenach: Megan Shipman
Rico Flamel: Dawn M. Bennett

Felecia Angelle is directing, and Monica Rial is the head scriptwriter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf_VXl03XoM

"well this was a mistake"

yeah you said it main character

That looks like the worst anime ever, plus it sounds like it has a mid 90's dub.

Just read the new Naruto special comic that came out recently. Post-series spoilers:
They really should have made Hiwamari the new main character instead of Boruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom