• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

I calculated precise ending dates for DBZ Kai:

Sword Art Online II: September 19th
Attack On Titan: September 19th
Michiko & Hatchin: November 21st
Akame ga Kill!: January 16th, 2016
Dragon Ball Z Kai: October 22nd, 2016 (not including Buu Arc), December 23rd, 2017 (including Buu Arc)
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I calculated precise ending dates for DBZ Kai:

Sword Art Online II: September 19th
Attack On Titan: September 19th
Michiko & Hatchin: November 21st
Akame ga Kill!: January 16th, 2016
Dragon Ball Z Kai: October 22nd, 2016 (not including Buu Arc), December 23rd, 2017 (including Buu Arc)
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I posted end dates for dbz kai in the last thread :X in the last thread

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pacing during final confrontation? What's that? Let's have Naruto hunt the legendary fart monster for 5 episodes.

But Morty already killed the legendary fart monster.

Watch as Shippuden also adapts the
Sarada Gaiden
after the "final" episode.

I'd be fine with post-manga content in Shippuden as long as we get some fan pandering lovey-dovey moments. Dragon Ball did that with Goku and Chi-Chi in a (meh) filler arc, though we saw no sign of it in DBZ

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wanna know what isn't canon? minor spoilers:
Sakura as a protagonist lol

Yu5CqM2.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd argue that S2 was a lot stronger as well, as it didn't have as many "low" points compared to S1, but then again, I watched S1 (or most of it) three times, so I'm kind of tired of it by now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
|OT| A Time for Akane ga Kill to kill Kill la Kill

.........I was trying to think of a way to work in "A Time to Kill"....

I like us replacing an ow the edge show with an even more ow the edge show

I guess Deadman Wonderland was already here though, don't know how to one up that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm not going now because my friend found out of unheard plans & I don't feel like driving an hour to see a movie by myself. Guess I'll wait for the Blu-Ray release.

& I was hoping for a nice way to celebrate being done with summer classes and finishing Calculus finals on Thursday. Guess it's sitting at home & playin' dem videa gamez.

Nope two showings are already soldout and the third one I already have plans. I was already debating whether to go or not, but with this I'm going to have to wait for the blu-ray.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I dunno what it is but outside of Pacific Rim I feel all the previews Toonami has done for movies have been really bad clips that did a terrible job selling the movie.

They should cut a promo instead of showing full clips. With Howard Lincoln's voice and everything.

bigkrev

I probably would have gone before that preview this weekend, but I have to stay late at work tomorrow and probably wouldn't be able to make it even if I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom