• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Stealing Jarates list and making my own edits

The World Ends With You
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default
Phoenix Wright Series
999 Replay
A Link Between Worlds
Ocarina of Time
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (UNLESS YOU HAVE A WII U GO BUY THAT VERSION)
Chrono Trigger DS
andd a lot more, thats a list for month 1

Gorillaz

You really should try out X/Y or ORAS the updates to the gameplay speed really make so much difference in the pokemon experience.
I wasn't that much of a fan of RandS but I might just jump in at this point
Heart Gold saved Johto for me. Regular gen two was garbage, HG/SS was amazing.
67b.jpg

and I thought we were brehs.....smh
World Ends With You
Theatrhythym Curtain Call
Fire Emblem Awakening
1st half of Bravely Default
Phoenix Wright 1-3 & 5
Final Fantasy 4 DS Remake
A Link Between Worlds
Ocarina of Time
Elite Beat Agents
Super Mario 3d Land
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Contra for the DS

That should be a good list for games I thought were worth playing

Please play Phoenix Wright
lol 1st half only

Raxus

Some more games

Kirby and the Canvas Curse
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Hotel Dusk
Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time

DS and 3DS have one of the best libraries in all of gaming.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do you know of the GnG series how they make you replay the game twice to get the true ending? Imagine that but done like 5 times
Except its nothing like that. It's a ton of optional fights and story material, most of which is fantastic. If you just want the true ending it won't take more than thirty minutes.

Except its nothing like that. It's a ton of optional fights and story material, most of which is fantastic. If you just want the true ending it won't take more than thirty minutes.

I know and agree (even if I haven't finished BD for all those fights :X) but I can understand why a lot of people burned out on that part of the game and without going into explicit details that's probably the easiest way to explain it.

Soulflarz

Banned
Okay, fully caught up and ready to watch it with you guys! (Well, In wisconsin...but still!)

I guess I should finish YYH S2, I took a break 2 hours to go for the sake of OP. Also I should watch Robertas Blood Trail

hmm

Okay, fully caught up and ready to watch it with you guys! (Well, In wisconsin...but still!)

I guess I should finish YYH S2, I took a break 2 hours to go for the sake of OP. Also I should watch Robertas Blood Trail

hmm

Hold off on Roberta's Blood Trail on the off chance it does air on Toonami in 2015. Same reason I'm holding off on watching Eva 3.33 (assuming it ever does come out...)

Soulflarz

Banned
Hold off on Roberta's Blood Trail on the off chance it does air on Toonami in 2015. Same reason I'm holding off on watching Eva 3.33 (assuming it ever does come out...)
Its only 5 episodes. I'd rather get it out of the way finals week.

Hey (Levyne/Seda? You guys play jrpgs a lot!)

Whats a jrpg where in the first 4 hours your caravan gets ambushed? And you can fight the cook in the starting town as an optional fight. I think it was...well I wana say wii or ps2, im going to assume wii. Thats nothing to go off of, but thats all i remember of it from yeaars ago...

Gorillaz

Blood Trail will eventually air, I'm assuming Funi might not want it on TV "already".

edit: also the virtual channel on 3ds is kinda cool hopefully a few N64 games hit it also.....PLS

Its only 5 episodes. I'd rather get it out of the way finals week.

Hey (Levyne/Seda? You guys play jrpgs a lot!)

Whats a jrpg where in the first 4 hours your caravan gets ambushed? And you can fight the cook in the starting town as an optional fight. I think it was...well I wana say wii or ps2, im going to assume wii. Thats nothing to go off of, but thats all i remember of it from yeaars ago...

Is it a 3d or 2d rpg? Would help to narrow it down somewhat

Soulflarz

Banned
I seriously believe the OP is truly trolling people with some of his responses, even if he doesnt directly acknowledge he is. I only say this because he sees people take stuff sexually and he keeps on replying with stuff thats along the lines of "oh well we did X/Y together, but that doesnt mean she likes me, right" when it can clearly be taken that way if youre forcing that weird incest view. Simply put, the OP is using bad judgement in his replies based on how the entire thread will take it.

Edit: I just learned that instead of manually wrapping text with and such I can literally highlight it and click the button at the top and it works.

Jarate

Banned
Soulflarz, why did you come into my territory of Wisconsin

THIS IS MY FROZEN WASTELAND

Also, super nervous about finals. What do?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, just study so you can build the confidence up that you know the material and therefore will do well.

I had finals last week, but I'm finally getting around to talking with a career adviser tomorrow so I can have a more clear idea about my future & what classes I should be taking for the upcoming semesters.

Soulflarz

Banned
Where you at

When you get a bit older we can grab a beer and watch anime

LIKE TRUE BROTAKU

Near Minocqua?

I love how in black lagoon they talk like normal people. Swears arent awkward cliches and such, theyre just used normally, like proper speech.

Oh man

19m in, Black Lagoon Robertas Trail has my seal of approval.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wasn't that much of a fan of RandS but I might just jump in at this point

67b.jpg

and I thought we were brehs.....smh

We are bros. I dislike Gen 2 for a lot of reasons. It's the first game that has the issue with ridiculously underleveled trainers in the main part of the game (so does Hoenn)

Most of the cool features are half baked. Egg moves! Sounds great right? Most of them suck. Go back to Kanto, awesome! It's all squished together.

The level up movesets for most pokemon are worse than even Gen 1. The TMs are worse too.

A lot of Gen 2 pokemon plain old suck in that gen.

Heart Gold and Soul Silver though. They brought the love back. Those games are beautiful. Faithful but well beyond the scope of the originals. Cool new features. The most content of any Pokemon game by far. Even that dumb Pokewalker was legit.

Jarate

Banned
Also, as someone whos knowledge of Naruto is purely from Toonami and who generally hates most things about it, are the Ultimate Ninja Storm games worth playing.

Also, Asuras Wrath is your guys homework for today

Seda

Also, as someone whos knowledge of Naruto is purely from Toonami and who generally hates most things about it, are the Ultimate Ninja Storm games worth playing.

I played the first two and thought they were mostly awful. Only redeeming element are the visuals for boss QTEs, which seem to be what people care about I guess.

Jarate

Banned
I played the first two and thought they were mostly awful. Only redeeming element are the visuals for boss QTEs, which seem to be what people care about I guess.

Don't play Asuras Wrath then...

play Asuras Wrath purely for the visuals, story and QTE

bigkrev

Whoooo, my copy of Bebop that hadn't shipped as of midnight last night is now out for delivery! (I love living so close to an Amazon warehouse)

The gameplay isn't very good, but it's pretty. The Ubisoft 360 games are the best Naruto "games" from the last gen though they lack the extravagance of the UNS series

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Naruto Clash of Ninja/GNT series is the only one with good game mechanics for a fighting game.

The Ubisoft games are actually quite nice for their singleplayer modes.

TheChits

I quite enjoyed the Ubisoft Naruto titles. Combat system wasn't the greatest, but it was fun and as Man God said, the single player components were great.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Speaking of video games based on shows on Toonami, more amiibo x One Piece costumes confirmed. Chopper gets a cute Kirby hat, Usopp wears a Yoshi costume, Robin is in Samus' power suit, and Nami gains Wii Fit Trainer's outfit.

Seda

This weekend's schedule was updated to remove FMAB (which is what I assumed initially would happen). AOT-->Broly-->Akira-->GitS and so on

Bye Fullmetal Alchemist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom