• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

Speaking of video games based on shows on Toonami, more amiibo x One Piece costumes confirmed. Chopper gets a cute Kirby hat, Usopp wears a Yoshi costume, Robin is in Samus' power suit, and Nami gains Wii Fit Trainer's outfit.
Usopp as Yoshi...More figure for Ness due to the sling-shot.

My Bebop blu ray came in :D

Now to see if my brother or irl friend wants my hand me down dvd box set of the dvd version otherwise I may gift it away.

daveo42

Banned
No prairie oyster? You have failed me, Funimation. I realize that drink is typically for the morning after, but to not have it included is a fail to me.

I feel like Cowboy Bebop deserves something like an Old Fashioned or straight whiskey. Maybe bourbon if you're real lucky since Earth is such a dump in the future.

Im watching it after robertas blood trail and darker than black and maybe jojo and

sigh

tumblr_mmogy0OM8I1sqdb5ho1_500.png

Raxus

I really need to buckle down and catch up on stuff. Stupid GAF wasting all my free time.
Fixing the problem now and finishing Arrow Season 1 finally.

BBboy20

Yeah, I bought Robeta's Blood Trail and vol.1 of the manga from ight RightStuf; just too big of a fan to wait up on Toonami.

Seda

To be honest, this is why I move so slow at anime. I watched the last 50 episodes of one piece like a podcast since it moves so slow, mainly playing persona Q :p

Despite the improper capitalization and absent punctuation implying that I may not be genuine, this is very much why I don't watch basically anything (anime, movies, any TV), because I'd rather boot up a game.

LOLDSFAN

I really need to buckle down and catch up on stuff. Stupid GAF wasting all my free time.
Fixing the problem now and finishing Arrow Season 1 finally.

Semester has been over since Thursday and I haven't watched any InuYasha yet.

I'm such a failure, MikeMyers.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Part of the reasons described above are why I stick to shorter anime that lasts 12-24ish episodes. I simply don't have the desire to watch 50+ episodes, let alone HUNDREDS, by myself. It's easier when on TV because I can find the time to put aside and go at a steady pace instead of feeling like I have to "force" myself. One or two episodes a week is fine by me.

Soulflarz

Banned
Despite the improper capitalization and absent punctuation implying that I may not be genuine, this is very much why I don't watch basically anything (anime, movies, any TV), because I'd rather boot up a game.

Oh yeah, you're in that group of people who drops capitalization for sarcasm, I forgot for a minute there.

I have to be in the mood to watch an anime, and I can almost never watch movies when its not at a theater. I find games to be my most enjoyable form of entertainment, which has been true since I was a kid. As such, I find games almost always more enjoyable than other media. Unless the anime is REALLY good.

I fear when I finally read book 3 of A Song of Fire and Ice and I take months. Book 1 took me 2 or so months due to barely reading. I read like 40-70 pages every time I read it, but I almost never read it.

BBboy20

Oh yeah, you're in that group of people who drops capitalization for sarcasm, I forgot for a minute there.

I have to be in the mood to watch an anime, and I can almost never watch movies when its not at a theater. I find games to be my most enjoyable form of entertainment, which has been true since I was a kid. As such, I find games almost always more enjoyable than other media. Unless the anime is REALLY good.

I fear when I finally read book 3 of A Song of Fire and Ice and I take months. Book 1 took me 2 or so months due to barely reading. I read like 40-70 pages every time I read it, but I almost never read it.
The internet takes most of my time in the last 10 years actually. Half the reason I have a backlog of all sorts of things to begin with.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not being able to play a game while watching it is why I don't watch a ton of subbed anime anymore.

The same happens with good dubbed anime I haven't seen before...which means when I'm playing a game I tend to rewatch shows I've seen a billion times. Also lots of Star Trek too and old ass movies.

Not being able to play a game while watching it is why I don't watch a ton of subbed anime anymore.

The same happens with good dubbed anime I haven't seen before...which means when I'm playing a game I tend to rewatch shows I've seen a billion times. Also lots of Star Trek too and old ass movies.

I do the same though more with comedic game/movie reviews or lps I enjoyed

SIT DOWN, SHUT UP - 625,000 ( and a whopping 100,000 in 18-49 )
KING OF THE HILL - 692,000
KING OF THE HILL - 854,000
AMERICAN DAD - 1,089,000
THE BOONDOCKS - 787,000
BLACK DYNAMITE - 760,000
FAMILY GUY - 1,202,000
FULLMETAL: BROTHERHOOD - 452,000
GHOST IN THE SHELL: 2ND GIG - 485,000
BIG O - 504,000
SAMURAI JACK - 542,000

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/tv-r...resentation-declines-double-digits-year-year/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm not sure I've ever seen the first Broly movie in its entirety in English. I've definitely seen it on the wild wild west days of broadband internet in the late 90's in Japanese and I've played enough story modes of DBZ games to get the idea across.

I have seen the second and third movies though.

18-49 included.

Code:
                                                          A1849    Viewers  A1849
Net   Time Dur  Program                    HH               rtg     (000)   (000)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADSM 11:30  30  ATTACK ON TITAN            0.6              0.3       873     428
ADSM 12:00a 90  HELLSING ULTIMATE          0.4              0.2       591     289
ADSM 1:30a 150  FULLMETAL/STAR OF MILOS    0.4              0.2       469     210
ADSM  4:00a 30  FULLMETAL: BROTHERHOOD     0.3              0.2       452     213
ADSM  4:30a 30  GHOST IN SHELL: 2ND GIG    0.3              0.2       485     204
ADSM  5:00a 30  BIG O/AN                   0.3              0.2       504     206
ADSM  5:30a 30  SAMURAI JACK               0.4              0.2       542     266

Regiruler

He's going to use a Quantum Physics Catboy to "kill" Toonami?

He hates anime. Despite being animated by japanese, he will forever maintain his europeaness. Thus, he is the natural enemy of the asian.

There was so much shit that snowcloning is hard. Don't judge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom