• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thread traffic peaked with the last four chapters coming out but it stayed higher than pre announcement of the end of Naruto since then...almost entirely on shipping talk.

Also, Annie was surprisingly good. Who'd have thunk it?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Regiruler

They basically did that with the second movie, it ends right before the climax of the story.

The third movie is 2h30m of climax.

To bring it back on topic, the third movie is a lot like the last two episodes of Hellsing Ultimate. Only with worse CGI. Slightly fewer Nazi Vampires too.

That tells me very little because Hellsing IX and X were completely different.

Sharpeye

Seems like the pairings are the only thing people care about now anyway

You just need to see the Korra fan reaction to the ending to figure that out.

As for "The Last" If you now what your getting into you should enjoy it, all the Gaffers who saw it liked it, but if your going in expecting your favorite character besides the main couple to get attention then your going to be disappointed. Regardless the mutual consensus is it's the best Naruto movie out of all of them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You just need to see the Korra fan reaction to the ending to figure that out.

As for "The Last" If you now what your getting into you should enjoy it, all the Gaffers who saw it liked it, but if your going in expecting your favorite character besides the main couple to get attention then your going to be disappointed. Regardless the mutual consensus is it's the best Naruto movie out of all of them.

better than...wait all Naruto movies suck besides Road to Ninja.

Jarate

Banned
Shipping is incredibly stupid. It is by far one of my least favorite parts of the new tumble love of anime

I have never once cares about a cartoon character hinting at another cartoon character and then jizzibg my pants because I get to argue on Tumble about how my fanfic is the best!

Honestly, its just schlicl material for girls, its the same as putting characters in revealing clothes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No, that is just where all the failed ships dwell..

I don't know if I mentioned this but I literally laughed myself into a coughing fit when your interview with Natsume was delayed by a quarter.

That was the story of all Natsume games for the early 2000's.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I don't know if I mentioned this but I literally laughed myself into a coughing fit when your interview with Natsume was delayed by a quarter.

That was the story of all Natsume games for the early 2000's.

Careful, that might me you have the flu, lot of that going around these days.
Well, part of that is my own schedule, April was the first thing available, could of done it a week earlier I suppose but I needed that space for Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i will never understand the obsession with shipping
Because that's how things you want from far away places reaches your house. Why just yesterday, that MM25 book to which Amazon shipped finally arrived and man, it is huge.

& from what I can research, I have the same birthday as.....Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom