• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Hello useless fanservice character! This is actually my favorite portion of all three movies.

Toji survived in the anime, but he lost a leg. The manga is the only thing where he dies.

Did he? I must have remembered that wrong. I always thought he killed Toji.

Takashi

So.. since Mari so far has been mostly bewbs, does that mean she will get the worst Anno treatment in the end?

fwiw I dont remember what happens at the end of this one and I haven't seen 3.33 so idk if she gets any more development.

daveo42

Banned
At least she's a decent fighter.

Oh snap, I forgot about that in the TV series. Yeah, original had a much bigger [2nd] impact on the viewer compared to the movie.

Edit: *Sees B.K's post* Oh, well, I still stand by the fact original handled the scene better.

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So.. since Mari so far has been mostly bewbs, does that mean she will get the worst Anno treatment in the end?

fwiw I dont remember what happens at the end of this one and I haven't seen 3.33 so idk if she gets any more development.
I think she only exists to sub for Asuka after Asuka became the new sacrifice/injured one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, then it turns into a giant, naked, pale Rei....or at least part of one....

.......which is strangely NOT the first time that has appeared.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, not the best place for a commercial break.

Also, at the very least these movies have had rather good final fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom