• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.
And suddenly Kaworu comes out of nowhere to shut Shinji's party down. What a boss. Welp, movie month has been fun but all things must come to an end. Time for Big O.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, surprised I stayed awake for both movies after feeling so tired last week. Time to go to bed & HOPEFULLY get a decent amount of sleep. Later.

Line_HTX

Well, I gotta say, I enjoyed both movies. 2.22 is way better than 1.11 by a large margin. My biggest problem were those stupid insert songs. They were totally unnecessary and didn't fit with the scenes and took away the impact of those scenes. Those insert songs just made my eyes roll.

It's time for the END of TOMATOES AND BAR CODES.

People are not RULED BY THEIR MEMORIES!

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bah Gawd King...do you hear that music?!?

It's, It's Kaoru!

He's cashing in his Lance of Longinus!

Third Impact is cancelled!

Moaradin

Well, I gotta say, I enjoyed both movies. 2.22 is way better than 1.11 by a large margin. My biggest problem were those stupid insert songs. They were totally unnecessary and didn't fit with the scenes and took away the impact of those scenes. Those insert songs just made my eyes roll.

It's time for the END of TOMATOES AND BAR CODES.

People are not RULED BY THEIR MEMORIES!

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

Well, they could never live up to TUMBLING DOWN

Takashi

I guess I'll just have to watch 3.33 subbed. Don't think I can wait that long just for a dub.

Time for
FINAL STAGES

daveo42

Banned
so for anyone that saw the 3rd movie.

so kawoaru??? didn't stop him and a lot of people still died right?

I need to watch it again, but there was a ton of stuff that happens between the end of the 2nd movie and start of the 3rd that's never fully explained to the viewer, but supposedly it's all Shinji's fault. The fanservice preview at least covers the fight against Kaworu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom