• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Mari feels kinda like a good version of Broly's characterization. She's doing little things fans would have screamed for the characters to do, while they otherwise did their own thing. Considering this is a fan-focused retelling of a story that's been re-interpreted multiple times, she feels pretty fitting for the idea.

An instrument of bringing about a new end, when previous attempts have failed to work out right, maybe?

Maybe putting the fate of the world in the hands of a kid who's emotionally damaged and doesn't actually care that much for the world was a bad idea.

JB2448

Controversial view here, but 3.33 is the best thing in Eva since The End of Evangelion. It's one of Anno's best works.

J@hranimo

Banned
Well that was fun. I should hang with you guys in ToonamiGAF more often. I need to watch 3.33 now.

Time for some sort of sleep. Peace!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did I miss something or has the movie universe yet to reveal all of the Rei clones?

Edit As of 2.22. I don't care about three.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I remember people always wanted Shinji to man up and do something shonen crazy. So of course Anno lets him and shows how bad of an idea that was.

Moaradin

Controversial view here, but 3.33 is the best thing in Eva since The End of Evangelion. It's one of Anno's best works.

1349863635374.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom