• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Funimation be having a Cyber Monday sale. I see stuff like Casshern Sins on BD for $17, the Eva movies for $10 & $13, Sacred Star of Milos for $7.50, One Piece: Film Z for $9 or $10.50, Samurai Champloo on BD for $20, & more.

Oh god Panty & Stocking for $10. Shame it's not BD.....though I would gladly still accept it if it were given as a gift...

I ordered the FMA:B BD box set from them last week, it finally shipped and I am ultra hype.

s6MDDQd.jpg

That's enough internet for me today. Good night, everybody.

LOLDSFAN is crying in the corner.

Must suck having to swallow his seed

Soulflarz

Banned
In like 30-40 episodes you'll be caught up with Toonami and won't need to use Funiimations site to watch the show anymore

$30 for a year, all of spice and wolf, and eden of the east is a good deal

edit: unless you know FUNI DOESNT SEND YOU THE $25 COUPON AT FIRST

Regiruler

Yeah. Welcome to waiting for new season of animated series. If it is on cable it is destined to either have shitty scheduling or 2 year gaps between seasons.

Like how on earth does that even make sense?
Children's cartoons aren't even a fraction of that. Probably because they have a short attention span.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Same thing with Venture Bros. The crazy thing is neither of them have the animation budget that makes you think this show needs two years to do a seasons worth of content, but then they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom