• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
g9tZ2tBl.jpg

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm sometimes surprised on how long some of the members have been around. 2003 feels so long ago.

MetatronM
Original King of the Pirates

I hate you
I don't hate you

It really is amazing.

And yeah some of you have been on GAF since I entered middle school o_O

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm, Teamfourstar released their Dragonball Evolution Riffs audio for free....do I dare bother renting the film so I can hear the riff alongside the film?

Also reminds me I wanna see RiffTrax on Thursday for the 1959 "Santa Claus".

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, Teamfourstar released their Dragonball Evolution Riffs audio for free....do I dare bother renting the film so I can hear the riff alongside the film?

I'm kinda bummed that I'm going to miss this RiffTrax Live this week. Rangers Subscriber Player Forum is the same night. :/

daveo42

Banned

Last year's was fantastic, though the short film before the main show was probably the funniest bit. Now I know what I'm doing on Thursday.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

I've got my ticket.
Hopefully I feel better by Thursday.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My dad's gf bought a blu-ray player that doubles as a streaming device for Netflix, so they've been watching a ton of that lately, but not sure if there's a lot of anime that I'd watch (that I haven't seen before)....let alone get the chance to actually use it.

Since I'm going to be out of town this weekend, I decided to do my own Summer Wars pre-watch. From there, I tried my hand at playing koi koi.

Uh, that ain't easy to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom