• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I still need to get around to watching Hellsing IX and Summer Wars.

I have a gif gun. Ho. Ho. Ho.

Soon is relative though. Wednesday or Thursday.

The Ho Ho Ho makes me think you got a jolly sack full of gifs that you share with the world.

Avoid this page, Bass.

At worst I'll put Man God on ignore until we get to the next page and un-ignore him once the gif spam stops. Sometimes I wish web site gaf had the same option as mobile gaf to give you a little icon to click/load gifs you want to see if such an option exists let me know.

Jarate

Banned
Idk why people are so upset about Tomb Raider, the reboot was ok, but it isnt like the game had this great base to build upon.

People dont even know what a true megaton is. The FF13 for Xbox 360 one will always be a god tier internet meltdown. Tomb Raider is just a petty console war battle.

Welcome to the new old age of competition, where the forums resemble the AOL Boards of the late 1990s.

Gaming Side has always been like that. It gets better once both consoles are firmly entrenched, but with brand new consoles, the fanboys come out in full force

The only thing thats different is the faux outrage at Japanese titties, which is basically the same thing as people who used to bemoan "anime art style" in the ps2 days.

Idk why people are so upset about Tomb Raider, the reboot was ok, but it isnt like the game had this great base to build upon.

People dont even know what a true megaton is. The FF13 for Xbox 360 one will always be a god tier internet meltdown. Tomb Raider is just a petty console war battle.

That meltdown at least somewhat made sense as FF13 was a BIG deal at the time and the PS3 was stupid expensive and had the "no games lol" stigma combined with multiplats looking worse on PS3 compared to 360 which also had more/arguably better exclusives. When you pay $600 on a system to play one specific game and then it's announced to be on the cheaper alternative system which at that point was consistently getting the better looking games? Yeah some people had a right to be upset

Personally for myself I was happy as at the time I only owned a 360

Jarate

Banned
That meltdown at least somewhat made sense as FF13 was a BIG deal at the time and the PS3 was stupid expensive and had the "no games lol" stigma combined with multiplats looking worse on PS3 compared to 360 which also had more/arguably better exclusives. When you pay $600 on a system to play one specific game and then it's announced to be on the cheaper alternative system which at that point was consistently getting the better looking games? Yeah some people had a right to be upset

Personally for myself I was happy as at the time I only owned a 360
I mean, it kind of made sense in hindsight, but still, the game is literally becoming abailable for another platform, and more people get to play it.

What type of scrooge gets mad that someone is able to play a game

I mean, it kind of made sense in hindsight, but still, the game is literally becoming abailable for another platform, and more people get to play it.

What type of scrooge gets mad that someone is able to play a game

I'll scrooge it up when things like DQ7 and 8 are announced for iOS and not for 3DS/Vita. If it was Vita/iOS or 3DS/iOS or all 3 I'd be cool, but when it's iOS only despite having an iPhone it makes me rage hard. I don't really like using my phone as a handheld game system and would rather the money spent on iOS remasters/ports be spent on remasters/ports for the current gen systems or PC.

Soulflarz

Banned
I liked the reboot when I paid $5 for it a few months after it came out!
But like....8/10 liked...I wouldnt have used $60 or even $40 on that...

Regiruler

I find gaming side to be better than off-topic at its worst, where threads can backfire at the drop of a hat and everyone is suddenly pointing a gun at the OP.

daveo42

Banned
I find gaming side to be better than off-topic at its worst, where threads can backfire at the drop of a hat and everyone is suddenly pointing a gun at the OP.

Those can be some of the best threads in OT. Or at least the most interesting to read. Gaming has issues with rampant fanboyism and sprawling threads that have no content at all in them with everyoone beating the same horse.

I mean generally when you post a thread that comes down to "I acted like a prick/asshole/douche/etc or I did something stupid and bad thing happened to me" and then not be even remotely sorry for your actions getting back fire is clearly the only course of action.

Sniper King reminds me of Excalibur so much >.<

Excalibur_face_by_potterzillaseries-d4s9611.png

Watching the Dragon Ball Xenoverse livestream. I think one of the custom character voices is done by Stephanie Sheh.

Don't cancel your pre-order, Shard. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom