• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
gq6lSo5.gif

Best GIF is best

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm still hoping that Jojo All-Star Battle 2 is a thing after the Play-Asia leak. Says PS3, but would look amazing on PS4.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG. You can use amiibos on One Piece Super Grande Battle X to make Luffy wear a Mario or Luigi outfit, Zoro have Link's outfit, or Sanji look like Star Fox.

That is awesome & neat to see the first 3rd party & 3DS game to support amiibos in a cool crossover way.

....also they pose like the amiibos themselves and seeing Luffy posed like Luigi is great.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Was Lept Through Time before or after SW? Because AGWLTT was awful.

If it was after I don't trust people's recommendations.

Before.

One Piece movie 6 -> The Girl Who Leapt Through Time -> Summer Wars -> Wolf Children -> The Boy and the Beast are his post-Digimon films.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh boy, maybe it'll be on Toonami in....2016 or 2017.

Also thread brings up the point that every movie he's done pretty much has an anthropomorphic animal as a main or supporting character.

Jarate

Banned
I don't speak gaming. What's the big deal?

Xbone won I guess

Gaming side will riot
because it's filled with a huge amount of sony fanboys

honestly, gaming side has been recently hitting a low point I havent seen since 4chan did their anti-scientology shit. It's really sad, because the 4 discussions you can have are

GAMES ARE SEXIST

THIS GAME DIDN'T LIVE UP TO MY HORRENDOUSLY LOFTY EXPECTATIONS THAT THE GAME COULD NEVER ACHIEVE AND THUS I HAVE TO BE SUPER NEGATIVE

THIS GAME THAT'S COMING OUT ISNT REVEALING LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME SO I WILL SIT HERE AND MAKE UP COMPLAINTS TO DEMEAN THIS GAME THAT I HAVE ONLY SEEN A SINGLE VIDEO OF

THIS GAME THAT'S RELEASING FOR A CONSOLE I DONT OWN IS LITERALLY CAUSING ME TO SHIT ON MY KEYBOARD

It's sad when the nicest and funniest threads are the weird niche japanese games that are coming out

I can't say I'm surprised. First impressions are everything when it comes to consoles.

Microsoft made a terrible first impression and it's still hurting them even when they fixed most of the issues.

Grexeno

I can't say I'm surprised. First impressions are everything when it comes to consoles.

Microsoft made a terrible first impression and it's still hurting them even when they fixed most of the issues.
Sony made such a great first impression, and made the ONLY good first impression of all 3 consoles.

The Wii U is just an accessory for the Wii.
The Xbox One is an anti-consumer DRM box
The PS4 plays games with really nice graphics at a great price.

Which one of these first impressions do you think will win the day?

Sony made such a great first impression, and made the ONLY good first impression of all 3 consoles.

The Wii U is just an accessory for the Wii.
The Xbox One is an anti-consumer DRM box
The PS4 plays games with really nice graphics at a great price.

Which one of these first impressions do you think will win the day?

"But PS4 has no games."

Whelp apparently cboat was wrong and xbone won handedly in November according to more accurate insider info

Good for the One.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
God I just got spoiled on who the final boss is from Xenoblade, and
I had just completed prison island

Fuck the internet

Alright, let me try and help you with something.

What were you exactly spoiled on? Put it in spoiler tags. I might be able to soothe your raging emotions.

Regiruler

Alright, let me try and help you with something.

What were you exactly spoiled on? Put it in spoiler tags. I might be able to soothe your raging emotions.

Zanza being the final boss

I'm not sure I want confirmation one way or another because if you tell me it's real there goes the possibility of doubt.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Zanza being the final boss

I have good news for you then, which may or may not be a spoiler depending on how one actually looks at the matter.

You were not spoiled on who the final boss was, not truly spoiled. And that's all I have to say.

For a non spoiler version. Keep playing. He was certainly set up as a major player in the scene you are at!

Regiruler

Any Colbert fans in this thread? Holy shit that interview was surreal.

No really, they used CGI (or very impressive propwork) to have Smaug as the guest. He's blowing a year's worth of budget on the past week alone.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Despite recording it on both Funimation Channel and Toonami when it aired I've never actually seen all of 1.11. 2.22 was decent, so why not? Also I'd never miss Scotsman or the Show Must Go On. Does suck to miss a week of 2nd Gig though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually think the week before it would be the one I might skip. Might be holiday shopping and then partying with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom