• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

Is it really that bad? Haven't seen it.
I can be bothered watching Aldnoah.Zero and find entertainment in it, even with the glaring fact that nothing would ever get done without Inaho. Valvrave or Cross Ange are less TV shows with questionable writing decisions than they are abortions that fit right in with SAO and Tenchi Muyo! GXP (it's a gross exaggeration to even imply that A/Z is even close to being comparable to such trash, even if you don't like it).

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Really we could say Sunrise post Code Geass and it will almost be the same list.

Geass still remains my favorite train wreck series. Watching that thing go off the rails at full fucking tilt without a single fuck given as to where it was going or would land was amazing.

LOLDSFAN

I'm 22 now!

giphy.gif

JCG

Geass still remains my favorite train wreck series. Watching that thing go off the rails at full fucking tilt without a single fuck given as to where it was going or would land was amazing.

I'd say it gave a lot more of a damn than the other series listed, with a proper conclusion for that matter, which is why I liked Code Geass and not the rest. Let's see...Cross Ange is just complete fanservice trash with outfits that'd make Yoko blush. Valvrave was underwhelming and directionless, with one of the worst male leads. Aldnoah is too unaware of its own silliness, relying on a repetitive formula and a main character with all the personality of a boring robot. Those shows are all closer to not giving a fuck and thus I couldn't care less about them. Some would argue that makes them more fun, but for me it was the exact opposite outcome. To put it another way...I enjoy rollercoasters, but not ones that make me vomit and waste all of my time (see also: the insult that was Eureka 7 AO).

Raxus

Congrats!

I thought it was the most depressing birthday, because for the first time, you aren't counting down to some major milestone year. Once you hit 21 it's allllll downhill!
Not in my experience. I just get more awesome as time goes on.

Raxus

Can I just go on the record here on how big of a relief it is to have Nintendo games reviewed early?

Majora's Mask HYPE!

Raxus

I would never want to mod on this site ever. More power to Seda, but seriously, why would someone want to deal with the drama

I'd probably kill myself the day I'd have to moderate E3 threads.

Props to Seda for standing watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom