• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
I would never want to mod on this site ever. More power to Seda, but seriously, why would someone want to deal with the drama

Ehh, I dont think you're *required* to mod certain things under a schedule, right seda?
I mean I thought some avoided the drama.

Also, I dont tend to troll individual members or such, so I'd deal :p

Probably me. I turn 42 tomorrow.

tumblr_inline_ngm4121Ovp1t28hiw.gif

Don't party too hard, old timer.

Raxus

I may have spoken too soon about the Majora's Mask thread too soon. Looks like it is going south really fast.

Seda

saving is not a big deal to me at all, i'll never need to load because of a screw up
zora/deku movement changes are minor, will barely affect anything. How often are you moving at full zora swimming speed?

the bombers notebook being a bit intrusive might be a bit annoying though? will have to wait and sit down with it to see how that works.

Full speed swimming Zora is really the only change that has me :| I get why it was changed and you can always get the infinite magic potion to alleviate that issue all together but it still stings. The speed reduction to Deku Link also makes me a bit sad but I imagine outside of the water lily section it probably won't bother me. Every other change sounds like an improvement to me.

I may have spoken too soon about the Majora's Mask thread too soon. Looks like it is going south really fast.

A lot of these complaints are insanely nit-picky. The original version of Majora's Mask has some dumbass adventure game logic at times and basically requires a guide to get everything.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. No solid food for days... blah.
Got mine removed about a month ago. I think my stomach hurt more than the actual pain from my gums healing because of my limited food options. & it didn't help my dad didn't really help in buying any snacks or meals I could have.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A lot of these complaints are insanely nit-picky. The original version of Majora's Mask has some dumbass adventure game logic at times and basically requires a guide to get everything.

4 Dungeons means a fuck load of heart pieces, that's for damn sure.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Got mine removed about a month ago. I think my stomach hurt more than the actual pain from my gums healing because of my limited food options. & it didn't help my dad didn't really help in buying any snacks or meals I could have.

Oh man.
I got back from the grocery store with pudding, jello and ice cream. That should help.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh god

why

TWO COMPLETE ROWS.

They like this so much that the next two Zelda games also have waay too many Heart Containers. WW because it also lacks dungeons and TP, which has no lack of dungeons, just made it take an extra piece to fill out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Max Level in Hyrule Warriors gives 3 rows of Heart Containers. Well, Max Level + every possible Heart Container and Heart Piece. Though I hear the patch with the Majora's Mask DLC raises the level again so maybe 4 rows.
I wonder if they'll release a Complete Edition with all the patches and DLC.

Grexeno

MM was the first game it became ridiculous in.
Maybe should have bumped it down to 3 Pieces for a new Container in that game, yeah.

Also, since I've started playing all the 3D Zelda games in a row, the current most annoying minigame is the Gerudo Valley Archery game in OOT. Getting the Piece of Heart is nothing, but getting the Biggest Quiver is fucking hard.

Paying Dampe to dig in a small amount of pre-determined spots for a random reward, one of which is a Piece of Heart, while Dampe moves slower than the half life of carbon 14, is a close second just on tedium alone.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe should have bumped it down to 3 Pieces for a new Container in that game, yeah.

Also, since I've started playing all the 3D Zelda games in a row, the current most annoying minigame is the Gerudo Valley Archery game in OOT. Getting the Piece of Heart is nothing, but getting the Biggest Quiver is fucking hard.

Paying Dampe to dig in a small amount of pre-determined spots for a random reward, one of which is a Piece of Heart, while Dampe moves slower than the half life of carbon 14, is a close second just on tedium alone.

I became the guy at the Biggest Quiver. Also Chocobo Racing/Butterfly catching in FFX. Biggest Quiver is child's play in the 3D version, dat gyro aiming.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Second season of Space Dandy is now on Netflix...In the United Kingdom. Might be time to fire up that proxy, baby.

Seda

I from atl and never hear of it , what is it.

http://www.momocon.com/

Just a smaller scale anime/cartoon/comic convention in Atlanta. Toonami panel isn't officially announced.

They changed venues this year, now I can walk there from campus (it's also 2 miles from Adult Swim HQ)

Sacred Stones does have the best Fire Emblem GBA music tho

Hector, Eliwood, and Lyn are up there with Ike for best protagonist. Music is excellent too; only flaw I see is the crappy story. It isn't bad for having any outrageous flaws though. It just comes across as generic fantasy.

Hector, Eliwood, and Lyn are up there with Ike for best protagonist. Music is excellent too; only flaw I see is the crappy story. It isn't bad for having any outrageous flaws though. It just comes across as generic fantasy.

FE8 has basically the exact same story, only with more monsters and a different ancient evil someone is trying to revive. Heck I'd say every FE generally has the exact same story minus maybe FE4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom