• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

ls1pRkr.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Lucid enough to post. Wisdom teeth are out. Now to spend the next couple days in pain eating pudding and mashed potatoes.

Jarate

Banned
So Ive gotten some type of sickness that has made me really achy for the past week and a half

Im assuming I should go to the doctors, and I will probably tomorrow, but other then motrin, does anyone have suggestions for something to relieve some pain

Levyne

Banned
So Ive gotten some type of sickness that has made me really achy for the past week and a half

Im assuming I should go to the doctors, and I will probably tomorrow, but other then motrin, does anyone have suggestions for something to relieve some pain

you probably have cancer

/internet

Grexeno

You're pregnant.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

You're a zombie. Eat more yogurt.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Attack on Titan really was suffocation.

Who know rerunning a show that has next-to-no rewatch value would destroy ratings.
They should have lead with Space Dandy. That has plenty of rewatch value.

Seda

11:30: DRAGON BALL Z KAI 1513
12:00: NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN 1242
12:30: INUYASHA: THE FINAL ACT 1116
1:00: ONE PIECE 887
(Gurren Lagann)
2:00: DEADMAN WONDERLAND 740

poor gurren

Seda

lol why no Gurren ratings?

Not in the Saturday Cable top 100 for 18-49 rating, which is where we can pull some of the ratings from before the blogger on tvmediainsights posts the full list.

edit: Note that the ranking is not by the total viewers. For example, Inuyasha is listed above Naruto.

Grexeno

Not in the Saturday Cable top 100 for 18-49 rating, which is where we can pull some of the ratings from before the blogger on tvmediainsights posts the full list.
Clearly the ratings show that it should be in front of One Piece

wait

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Great to hear about DBZ Kai & the others hitting a million. This makes me hopeful Kill la Kill will get a million as well and if they keep getting a million for at least 2 shows, they'll keep Toonami around.

Hopefully since DBZ seems to be at a point that's really popular/nostalgic for people, it'll stay at a decently high amount.

We have also learned that Rossiu's political drama is also a ratings killer, sounds about right.

Gurren Lagann has done poorly long before this second half of the series, its always been a ratings dud

I don't know if this particular change will last very long.

Unless the show they have lined up to replace Gurren Lagann is something uber popular like Sailor Moon

Crocodile

I wonder if news of Toonami's contraction prompted those with Nielsen boxes to be extra sure they tuned into Toonami last weekend?

Also, happy belated birthday UltraGunner!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wait, you're telling me moving TOONAMI's most popular show ever to the best slot in TOONAMI raised ratings for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom