• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Yeah. Stretch goals.

Which are part of the Kickstarter..........

I'm not sure where you're going for this. Like as I already posted, ideally they should have staggered the content release so that they could release different modes as they were done. They should have planned this out better at the start. It's too late now though. *shrug*

Grexeno

Which are part of the Kickstarter..........

I'm not sure where you're going for this. Like as I already posted, ideally they should have staggered the content release so that they could release different modes as they were done. They should have planned this out better at the start. It's too late now though. *shrug*
Sort of. All the people who originally funded the game didn't ask for online. They just wanted the regular game that would have happened at base funding.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Pre-order "characters" confirmed for OP Burning Blood. One is Champion Luffy, i.e. afro Luffy from the Davy Back Fight, i.e. the best thing about that stupid arc. & the other is some outfit Oda drew for one of the chapter title pages.

Still need to debate if I want to bother getting it at launch or wait for a discount. Doesn't help I don't want to spend $100+ for that Amazon LE with the two figures/statues.

Raxus

Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13

"Meh" would be the appropriate word to describe Super Android 13. Meh story, meh fights, meh villains. Even the abridged version of this film is meh, relative to TFS standards anyways. It's like everyone stopped caring about making it somewhat interesting and notable.

...Actually that's not entirely true. Android 13's accent is completely ridiculous and out of place for the series. Aside from that though, it's completely unoteworthy.

This movie is summed up best by TFS abridged. A whole lot of bland wrapped up in an inexplicable trucker's hat. AGGRESSIVELY mediocre with flashes of brilliance (fighting in the ice and uh....trucker's hat)

Line_HTX

You aren't exactly missing much. Super Android 13 is even less memorable then Lord Slug. At least that had something notable about it, albeit that notable thing being that it's the DBZ version of the King Piccolo saga.

I think the only memorable thing to come out of that movie was the trucker redneck accent on that android. Couldn't even take the movie seriously, lol

Hey, guys. What did I miss toda--

Mighty Number 9 got delayed again.

4u2iwyk.gif

So it was just pointed out to me that Birdy the Mighty might go back to Aniplex....

...which might prevent it from ever coming to Toonami as well.

Truly profound sadness friends.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Doesn't Aniplex still have a good relationship with Toonami? They allowed SAO and KLK on.

The thing I remember most about Super Android 13...

d7T4chB.gif

Ha! loved TFS's version of that event. poor Goten...

This project is going to die like how Megaman dies, vanquishing bubbles.

>:D

Okay gotta ask, why the hate boner for Megaman? did someone beat you up wearing a megaman T-shirt or something?

Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13

"Meh" would be the appropriate word to describe Super Android 13. Meh story, meh fights, meh villains. Even the abridged version of this film is meh, relative to TFS standards anyways. It's like everyone stopped caring about making it somewhat interesting and notable.

...Actually that's not entirely true. Android 13's accent is completely ridiculous and out of place for the series. Aside from that though, it's completely unoteworthy.

Don't ever say TFS stopped caring:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG3Rptnybys

Because a LOT of effort went into TFS's version, check it out.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If anything, it's just that Aniplex is almost out of stuff that could air on Toonami. Looking at their list, Madoka Magica, the Fate series (though those longer episodes might be an issue), & Birdy are the only stuff that would possibly suit the block.

They also have Irregular at Magic High School....*cough*...

Mizerman

If anything, it's just that Aniplex is almost out of stuff that could air on Toonami. Looking at their list, Madoka Magica, the Fate series (though those longer episodes might be an issue), & Birdy are the only stuff that would possibly suit the block.

They also have Irregular at Magic High School....*cough*...

I don't even think they're gonna bother with dubbing that.

I beat Life is Strange. Ending was fine but the sequences before it were great. Probably like a 7.5/10 in my book, only one of these nu-point and clicks ive enjoyed since Walking Dead s1

My general understanding of the dissatisfaction with wrestling right now is the main stays are kinda tired now. They've been pushed for too long, and people want some fresh faces.

Also I was bored, went on youtube, and just stumbled across some old X-play reviews.

I miss that show.

bigkrev

The nice thing about wrestling is there is so much of it out there to discover. If you don't like WWE, there are 4 other promotions with US television, and if none of them do it, there is so much out on the Internet.

Even if WWE isn't great right now (I'm higher on it than most), and NJPW seems to be collapsing, there is always stuff to look forward to

Mizerman

When WWE tries, their episodes turn out to be good. When they phone it in, however, you'd want to change the channel faster than you can say "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH!"

bigkrev

My general understanding of the dissatisfaction with wrestling right now is the main stays are kinda tired now. They've been pushed for too long, and people want some fresh faces.

Also I was bored, went on youtube, and just stumbled across some old X-play reviews.

I miss that show.

I stumbled onto some Gamespot TV with a super young assessed last week.
Watched their Dreamcast launch special and mannnnnnnn it was special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom