• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Seda, Shard and BassForever pls check PM's

You guys having a party?

Oh I was going to ask, is everyone going to Momo-con again this year? Was it worth it last year? I've finally got a steady enough job and figured I could hit it up as part of a short vacation.

Line_HTX

I wonder if we should all take the time to go to Momo-con and meetup this time...

Not sure if I can go to both Anime Matsuri here and drive to Atlanta for it...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if we should all take the time to go to Momo-con and meetup this time...

Not sure if I can go to both Anime Matsuri here and drive to Atlanta for it...
If I'm lucky, I'll only be able to afford one trip this year, & that will be E3 so I can cross that off my bucket list. with next time being Comic-Con (which probably will be even MORE expensive due to the exclusive merchandise). Momo-con sounds like fun, but it's probably 3rd or 4th on my "places I want to visit before it's too late."

Also for the love of Toonami, make sure you guys are first in line for the Q&A.

Line_HTX

If I'm lucky, I'll only be able to afford one trip this year, & that will be E3 so I can cross that off my bucket list. with next time being Comic-Con (which probably will be even MORE expensive due to the exclusive merchandise). Momo-con sounds like fun, but it's probably 3rd or 4th on my "places I want to visit before it's too late."

Also for the love of Toonami, make sure you guys are first in line for the Q&A.

Fly me to EVO pls. J/K ;P

If I somehow get there for the Q&A, I'll be sure to ask ACTUAL questions and not shit that will make DeMarco give me a death stare and block me on Twitter, lol

Line_HTX

WHY DID YOU GUYS STOP AIRING BLEACH???

CAN YOU BRING [insert show here] TO TOONAMI????

You know, I was happy the stream was so shit that it finally died halfway through and I gave up watching, because my God, I wish I was there to pick a fight with almost all of them standing in line. DeMarco looked like he was going to blow up on everyone and walk out. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

Those people should be exiled from the Faithful eternally.

Remember the first season of Bleach?

Remember how it was kind of amazing?

Remember how the second everyone could fly that series went downhill?

Mizerman

WHY DID YOU GUYS STOP AIRING BLEACH???

CAN YOU BRING [insert show here] TO TOONAMI????

You know, I was happy the stream was so shit that it finally died halfway through and I gave up watching, because my God, I wish I was there to pick a fight with almost all of them standing in line. DeMarco looked like he was going to blow up on everyone and walk out. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

Those people should be exiled from the Faithful eternally.

Ugh, Yeah, there's always gonna be people who shit the bed for others. Must exercise caution when that happens.

Remember the first season of Bleach?

Remember how it was kind of amazing?

Remember how the second everyone could fly that series went downhill?

To me, Bleach hit its peak during Soul Society and went downhill afterwards.

BBboy20

So yeah...I ended my favorite gaming series by beating Metal Gear Solid V......like apparently last week as I just found out........I...no...that can't be right....I don't want to believe that...do I?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, Momocon gave us M&H AND Akame ga Kill last year.

.....so I guess this year, it won't be that hard to top whatever they announce. Now if I could just find that "ending dates" list to figure out what they could announce the replacements of.

& maybe this year, they'll get a better audio guy.

Edit: Geez, reading through our reactions, someone asked if SARA was single & if there could be a Toonami network.

Raxus

Man I had forgotten just how bad the Q&A was. "Are you single?"

giphy.gif

Mizerman

Oh god, Momocon gave us M&H AND Akame ga Kill last year.

.....so I guess this year, it won't be that hard to top whatever they announce. Now if I could just find that "ending dates" list to figure out what they could announce the replacements of.

& maybe this year, they'll get a better audio guy.

Edit: Geez, reading through our reactions, someone asked if SARA was single & if there could be a Toonami network.

sheamus-backs-away-o.gif

Everyone brings up those infamous questions.

"Are you single?"

"Why did you cancel Bleach?"

I'm more annoyed that no one asked the important questions like how profitable it was to invest in Space Dandy, or why Adult Swim isn't just throwing money at another season.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Everyone brings up those infamous questions.

"Are you single?"

"Why did you cancel Bleach?"

I'm more annoyed that no one asked the important questions like how profitable it was to invest in Space Dandy, or why Adult Swim isn't just throwing money at another season.
I would've asked about that whole "we wanted to try & fund another season of FLCL" thing and see if they could talk more about it, like ideas they had.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I recall we had a good amount of first time viewers for Champloo. Like, 5+ people if I remember correctly.

I would've asked about that whole "we wanted to try & fund another season of FLCL" thing and see if they could talk more about it, like ideas they had.

Yeah that too.

Also, what's up with the private messages being sent?

....You guys aren't planning to betray me are you?

Line_HTX

Has there been anyone who got slammed by Seda in this thread before? It feels like everything is going very well month to month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom