• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think the only time we ever had any actual issues was when someone just wouldn't let an arguement end & was starting to get into "I'm insulting you because I don't agree" territory, but that was a while ago. I also don't think it was a "regular" ToonamiGAF member as well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man my class schedule kind of blows. Thank god this is my last semester. I need to squeeze in work Toonami, and everything else somehow.
Crap, this reminds me I need to look into possible classes for the semester. I don't even know how many credits I have right now, plus I have to make sure it's afternoon classes so I can still get some sleep due to working 3rd shift.

I'm hoping this can be the year where I finish college, can start working to have a less stressful & "uncertain" life, and get some stuff taken care of (move out and get my own apartment, work on self-esteem, get a girlfriend, etc.). This is one of the few places where I can actually turn my brain off & forget about stress and all that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
jB0idLp.gif

Seda

I've banned three people in this thread I believe. Two non-regulars and Imperial Bishop.

I think Gucci is permed.

I've banned three people in this thread I believe. Two non-regulars and Imperial Bishop.

I think Gucci is permed.

Oh yeah, I remember. I think it was when I dropped the T-word in reference to characters in an anime that was airing, which was in poor taste.
I've learned my lesson.

Seda

Oh yeah, I remember. I think it was when I dropped the T-word in reference to characters in an anime that was airing, which was in poor taste.
I've learned my lesson.

Yeah it's of those slap on wrist bans that we give for inadvertent but no-wiggle-room rule things. No big deal.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah it's of those slap on wrist bans that we give for inadvertent but no-wiggle-room rule things. No big deal.

A lot of people get those every one and a while. It can be hard when something new has just been banned and it hasn't filtered down through all the communities yet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh and because Seda is back I'm gonna post episode 2 of Trigun on Thursday and reboot my Vashmas miracle as a weekly thing. I've already giffed the next three episodes so now I just need to rewatch them and write stuff down.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Trigun was the first time I've ever heard of JYB.

Good shit, ASA.
Well Trigun was JYB's first voice acting role. Not bad to cut your teeth on Vash the Stampede. The only place anybody would have "known" him from before that would have been Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

SJW Illuminati got him

*watches One Piece 396*

fuck me. I shouldn't have stopped buying the OP DVDs >.<

Monkey "Da GAWD" Luffy is about to fuck shit up :D
Sabaody is such an awesome and unique arc. And it's one that actually plays out really well in anime form, maybe the last arc in the series that you can really say that about. Can't wait until we get there...in like Summer 2017.

Line_HTX

Well Trigun was JYB's first voice acting role. Not bad to cut your teeth on Vash the Stampede. The only place anybody would have "known" him from before that would have been Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

I actually briefly saw his Power Rangers side for a little bit without knowing it was actually him. When I found out that's how he got started, I remembered that he was the Black Ranger because at the time I only recognized the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom