• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OVA my ass, it's just the real last episode.

It does a great job of giving closure, moreso than the TV end. Toonami should have aired it.
Seriously, it's a shame they never did. Though it's a weird length (like, 34 minutes?) that would be hard to cut down to TV length or figure a way to combine it with something else.

TUSR

Banned
RsE1mZh.gif

You guys were talking about Inuyasha so much I had a dream there was a sequel series set in modern Japan.

"Inuyasha and Kagome's kids find the well that leads to the present era, become trapped in 20XX Japan, and have to adjust to their new way of life. Hilarity ensues and Jaken shows up somehow to deliver the occasional comic relief."

"Inuyasha and Kagome's kids find the well that leads to the present era, become trapped in 20XX Japan, and have to adjust to their new way of life. Hilarity ensues and Jaken shows up somehow to deliver the occasional comic relief."
Whoah there. It still starred Inuyasha and Kagome. And I guess it turned into a nightmare halfway through because it got super violent and gory.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Did she really age throughout the whole series? I don't remember them mentioning it.

Most of the series takes place in her senior year of middle school, which they should have just changed to high school in the dub as no one would have been able to tell the difference (it makes no difference to the plot) and would have made it less squicky.

Line_HTX

Yeah, their school system is completely different from ours. I think they only have 3 years of high school as opposed to 4, so they should've just said she's in Year 1 of high school like most animes.

bigkrev

fFbZ8Kjt.png

Funimation has a new Logo. I think they want me to vote for them or something?

They are also launching new mobile apps, new apps on Roku and AppleTV (FINALLY), and some other stuff.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huuuuhhhh, Funimation's new logo is.....something. It looks like it's for a social media site or web chat client.

Also yeah, only anime this season I can think of worth watching is S2 of Assassination Classroom. I gotta relook at the list, but I don't recall much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom