• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

f7P0I.gif

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It kinda makes me laugh each week to watch the complaints about "Technobabble" and then go to BoyBuds X Nententest.

Banagher is annoying with his constant preaching, but I kinda don't mind as much. The adults ( so far ), treat his innocence as expected, and aren't constantly getting moved to changed themselves because of his ways. That feels kind of nice to me, because it doesn't instantly belittle mature, older characters.

In HxH, I keep seeing innocence and youthful gusto kinda played as it's a surprising quantity that everyone didn't experience in their youth, constantly made into this great big deal... which is bloody plain and usual for anime. I honestly find it more annoying that "Heroes that can do anything!" I'm always happy to have at least one new show in the block that doesn't do this.

*Listens to Kurapika show off by amazingly being more observant than everyone else, because young people are the best!* *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom