• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

"Haikus are fun
but sometimes they don't make sense
I AM KING OF WORLD"
image.php

Korigama

15 episodes into ZZ and I think my conclusion is that Gundam just kinda sucks in general.
G Gundam is still pretty cool in just how absurdly over-the-top it is, but it and Wing were the ones that left the greatest impression upon me overall.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This guys power is really fucking dumb compared to the rest of the nen users. He just controls dogs.

Well a bunch of trained dobermans that were basically mind controlled to rip you apart no matter what would be pretty good against a human opponent. Even a couple and of course the more dogs the more of a fight that can be put up. Squalla loves his dogs though

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
no but seriously, can't haiku dude just write a poem that makes him rich or gives him a harem or makes him ruler of the world if his power lets his poems become true

.......or hell, HE BASICALLY HAS HIS OWN DEATH NOTE

You know Squala's ability is almost useless once you think about it, I mean most nen users are bulletproof so what are a bunch of dogs going to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom