• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So... I just finished watching "This is how you DON'T play Final Fantasy X HD". I keep checking to see if my nose is bleeding, but it's not. I need to go listen to pleasant things now.

Raxus

So... I just finished watching "This is how you DON'T play Final Fantasy X HD". I keep checking to see if my nose is bleeding, but it's not. I need to go listen to pleasant things now.

You signed up for that my friend.

Phil will always find a way to screw something up.

Comic+depiction+of+your+comment+_5c15317851c6f4af50160d6cc7166881.jpg

BatDan

You signed up for that my friend.

Phil will always find a way to screw something up.

I know, but I thought this would be one of his "screw up and rage" playthroughs (like MGS or Dark Souls or Jak & Daxter), but this one was endless sex jokes, tit jokes, occasionally pedophilia jokes, annoying singing, this stupid running gag where he named the Aeons after "bad comedians", and he never shuts up. Always with the seal laughing.

Granted, he did have "screw up and rage" moments. Even with all the grinding he did (seriously) he still screwed up on bosses.

Ponn

Banned
What is with all the doom and gloom? Ratings will skyrocket once we get Levi full time.

licklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklick

Amikami

Banned
I can't believe Johnny Test lasted so long yet we lose shows like Chowder. The world is not fair, but justice today.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A little under 98 hours until Bleach Gifs from me return.

Anyone think of an episode they want giffed?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It always surprises me how far ahead Toonami is on Bleach...and how far behind they are on One Piece/Shippuden. I know why it's like that but still.

MikeMyers

He couldn't even play it straight when it came to Suguha. Perfect.

Is there any resource that shows what's coming to Hulu, like there is for Netflix? I can't ever tell

No idea. I just saw a tweet about Final Act dub on there, that's how I found out

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I...I guess doing a bount episode would go with my tag.

The early episodes are better...but the last few episodes suck yet have the best Bleach opening...

Why would you quote the same post twice?

New page...plus I've got the Blu-Ray right here and decided to make a nice new gif of the opening.

Also I can confirm that all 26 dubbed episodes of Final Act are up on Hulu

I miss InuYasha if Final act isn't announced in this next block of new shows I may just marathon the rest of the series and final act

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean, I don't care that much about Final Act because I do own the discs but I'd love it and the original to show back up on Netflix with the dub.

Naruto as well, even though I...also own all the discs.

Monster would be the real triumph though as getting the dub in one place would be a treat.

One place being not hulu.

BatDan

I stand by that the average episode of Boondocks and quite a few episodes of Black Lagoon blow that out of the water.

I don't think anything will beat South Park's "It Hits the Fan"
Granted, that was mostly one word repeated over and over again. But still.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I own the discs too, but most people dont wanna watch the series on Hulu from my experience because of the damn ads.

That and for group watches it will inevitably freeze on someone (in the case of hulu, probably half the people watching it) ruining the experience.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've actually never seen this.

Time to fix it.

Shit is pretty common on US television now so it won't have quite the same impact it did back then.

Also I know I've said it before but now that it's confirmed to be up where most of the people in this thread can watch it, watch the first episode of Final Act. It's a trip and a half to see a show move at this sort of pace. It makes the first ten episodes of Brotherhood look plodding. It's got the same amount of plot development as the first 100 episodes of Shippuden.

BatDan

*goes to rewatch it on South Park Studios* Oh hey, the show's completely uncensored now. They said "fuck" unbleeped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom