• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've never heard of this guy, but he deserves any legal punishment he can get.

...Also oh my goodness I just remembered that this week starts the new Space Dandy episodes!

Y9aJdNs.gif

They may just cut ties with him completely. Adventure Time will continue on, but Clarence will most likely get canceled since he is its creator. It really sucks because Clarence is currently my favorite show on the CN block right now, but those actions are inexcusable and removing both him and cancelling show might be the best options at this point.

I've never watched Clarence, but the show getting cancelled seems like the worst case scenario.
Is it popular enough for CN to keep around with a new guy in charge?

daveo42

Banned
I've never watched Clarence, but the show getting cancelled seems like the worst case scenario.
Is it popular enough for CN to keep around with a new guy in charge?

Skyler is the creator of the actual show, concept, characters so not really know unless...

It won't get renewed for a second season unless Skylar Page was dumb enough to give CN full control over the intellectual property.

Pretty much this. It will be missed, but the reasons for its early demise are sound.

Not even sure how popular it is, but as an adult, I love the show because it feels like I'm watching my childhood animated on TV. Not sure if anyone else here that watches it feels the same, but that has been my impression of the show since the pilot.

Moving on...I'm surprised you missed the over 9000 Bishop. You be slippin'.

Not even sure how popular it is, but as an adult, I love the show because it feels like I'm watching my childhood animated on TV. Not sure if anyone else here that watches it feels the same, but that has been my impression of the show since the pilot.

Moving on...I'm surprised you missed the over 9000 Bishop. You be slippin'.

I know that feel, daveo. Ed Edd & Eddy was the same for me as a child, I could connect with that show so much. I didn't go around scamming neighborhood kids but I lived in a culdesac when the show first aired and had a tight group of friends I would play with regularly. We'd spend summers walking to the gas station to buy candy, playing video games, riding bikes, fishing at the pond...Man, I miss those lazy summers.

Well I found out what caused all the ants to swarm me in my sleep. Apparently some my Jimmy Johns fell of underneath my bed when I was eating at my desk and that was like the Bat Signal for the ants to sweep in. everything appears to be in order now. Probably gonna need to wash my linens again =/

Ponn

Banned
So I was browsing the Amazon Prime recommended list after watching High School of the Dead. It gave me Elfen Lied and ToLoveru (sp). I chose ToLoveru to try. I chose poorly.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I was browsing the Amazon Prime recommended list after watching High School of the Dead. It gave me Elfen Lied and ToLoveru (sp). I chose ToLoveru to try. I chose poorly.

You had no good choices, either road you went down would have been a bad one. You never even had a chance.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
JoJo on Toonami would be great.

I love how I thought Viz was winding down anime the past few years, but instead, Dio (and Sailor Moon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom