• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hakudoshi no sold the arrow, like father like son.

EDIT: Naked white haired youth in an Ocean Dub? Is this Black Lagoon Second Barrage???

MikeMyers

tumblr_n2xlzeWCZ61qdszopo1_500.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wil Wheaton Project huh?
*finds the episode through On Demand* Oh, it's like The Soup. Neat.

MikeMyers

I'll be finishing my "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" rewatch about next month. I generally have a show I've seen a few times before on the background when I work on stuff, so I was thinking of doing the DBZ Filler stuff like Man God did with Naruto. Planned is:

Saiyan Arc - Full Arc.
Freeza Arc - Full Arc.
Garlic Jr Arc - Full Arc
Cell Arc - Driving Episode, and the filler in the 10 day wait
Buu Arc - Great Saiyaman stuff, and the Otherworld Tournament before it.

For Saiyan/Freeza, a lot of the filler scenarios are mixed with the canon so I think I'll watch those in full. The Freeza battle itself will take me an entire month, but I still think that one is a pretty good fight until he goes SSJ and the tension dies down. I'm just doing those parts of the Cell and Buu arcs because 1.) I don't like those two arcs as much as the first two arcs 2.) they just drag out the manga stuff as opposed to making filler stuff most of the time and 3.) aint no on got time for that.

Also, I'll actually time how much footage we see Goku/Freeza in during those "5 minutes" segment.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Watched the Wil Wheaton Project episode. Yeaaah I don't see this show lasting long, it's not funny.
It looks like The Soup, but it's almost nothing but original sketches, or editing clips. Like this recording of the Queen of England looking at Game of Thrones stuff, and then they added a voiceover. One bit had Skeletor reading angry tweets (it's nothing like the Jimmy Kimmel bit). It just wasn't funny...

Though the parts where it was actually like The Soup where he showed a clip and made a joke over it were amusing. The JoJo clip was one of them (Wheaton said he wanted to turn the sound into his ringtone).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll be finishing my "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" rewatch about next month. I generally have a show I've seen a few times before on the background when I work on stuff, so I was thinking of doing the DBZ Filler stuff like Man God did with Naruto. Planned is:

Saiyan Arc - Full Arc.
Freeza Arc - Full Arc.
Garlic Jr Arc - Full Arc
Cell Arc - Driving Episode, and the filler in the 10 day wait
Buu Arc - Great Saiyaman stuff, and the Otherworld Tournament before it.

For Saiyan/Freeza, a lot of the filler scenarios are mixed with the canon so I think I'll watch those in full. The Freeza battle itself will take me an entire month, but I still think that one is a pretty good fight until he goes SSJ and the tension dies down. I'm just doing those parts of the Cell and Buu arcs because 1.) I don't like those two arcs as much as the first two arcs 2.) they just drag out the manga stuff as opposed to making filler stuff most of the time and 3.) aint no on got time for that.

Also, I'll actually time how much footage we see Goku/Freeza in during those "5 minutes" segment.

Just believe and you can do anything.

Also unrelated bonus video!

It's a mystery to all

Ponn

Banned
I just doublechecked my guide after realizing Dandy marathon means no Attack on Titan.

Drats.

No Bleach though, you One Piecers win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom