• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

funny thing about internet communities, never knowing stuff about your buddies that would be immediately apparent irl

mainly skin colour/cultural background

also gender

funny thing about internet communities, never knowing stuff about your buddies that would be immediately apparent irl

also gender
Indeed.
Funny story about trying to find B-Dubs. There's a subway level entrance to the museum and there's a street level entrace a couple of floors up. Tried to find him for about 30 minutes. That building is deceptively large. Only had time to go to the poison exhibit with him. He's a super nice dude though.

Jintor

Back when I was on dA i became best friends with an american girl and it took me about a year and a half to realise she was black

TheChits

I know where this is going
ibeCi9veSGB8l2.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Those Club Nintendo Platinum/Gold rewards....XD
*sssiiiiggghhhh* 6 years of Platinum & despite finally getting DKCR 3D, it just doesn't feel very special. Even those stupid buttons from the 3rd year at least feel collectible and be displayed.

bigkrev

Seems like cost cutting- no need to produce anything or pay to ship it out. For a company loosing their ass on WiiU, it's pretty smart

I mean isn't game and wario like $50? Thats pretty decent even if its digital only. Honestly I'd rather have a free game over an exclusive trinket that will just clutter my shelf

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I mean isn't game and wario like $50? Thats pretty decent even if its digital only. Honestly I'd rather have a free game over an exclusive trinket that will just clutter my shelf
I'd rather have an exclusive collectible that feels special because I couldn't get it anywhere else over a game I can easily buy at a store.

I mean, yeah, DKCR 3D is still about $30-ish, but it doesn't feel special. I guess 6 years of platinum does that to ya. Maybe if the game selection was better *coughWonderful101cough*, then I don't think people would have minded, but most of them are about $5-$10 games. Really, only 2 are retail, the rest are digital only. Doesn't help that I already had G&W and Earthbound & NES Remix are already on my Wii U, so the excitement is kind of deflated more when my selection is smaller.

& no, G&W is about $30. I bought a copy for $20.

Yeah I wish the selection of games was better, but I have no problem with the rewards being digital games that don't normally show up as rewards. Other then the music cd for Majoras Mask I don't even bother with any of my physical awards or posters they all sit in a box in the attic. Most useful one was the calender and half the time I forgot to switch out the image a week

Alright Toonami gamers, if I felt like spending money on One Piece Unlimted World Red, which version should I go for?

3DS, Wii U, PS3 and Vita are all options.

I just want to play a OP game, spoilers be damned.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've been playing the Vita version and been enjoying it. Just beware that co-op for all versions are local only & multiplayer is only 2 players on console while it's 4 for handheld.

I've been playing the Vita version and been enjoying it. Just beware that co-op for all versions are local only & multiplayer is only 2 players on console while it's 4 for handheld.

How much free space do you need on the memory card? Might have to say so long to some PS Plus games....

bigkrev

Yeah, but it costs zero dollars for Nintendo to give away. That Zelda CD cost them actual money to manufacture and ship out. And I don't think Nintendo is "loosing" sales of Game and Wario- no one bought it when it came out, the WiiU audience hasn't dramatically grown, and the game hasn't officially dropped in price.

Again, it's a smart move for the company- the people that actually hit Platinum are your most dedicated buyers that aren't going to leave you over something like this, and it makes sense to save money. Have you noticed that there are only like 5 physical items avalible for CN members right now? Would not be surprised to see all those go away and we just get digital games as coin rewards in the future

Alright Toonami gamers, if I felt like spending money on One Piece Unlimted World Red, which version should I go for?

3DS, Wii U, PS3 and Vita are all options.

I just want to play a OP game, spoilers be damned.

I played about 30 mins on Vita last night. While simplistic, the game is still fun. I'd probably buy the Vita or PS3 versions if I had the choice- depending on if I want portable or TV (and those 2 have cross saves if you want to splurge and buy both)

also gender

I assume everyone on an English language forum is a white male unless they give me any reason to believe otherwise. If someone corrects me I don't take any issue with it, but "guessing" based on avatar/username is too much of a crap shoot, so unless the content of the post has a clue ("This guy wanted to buy me a drink/This girl came up to me in the bathroom/ect" type stuff), i'm just assuming you are a guy.

I plan to get the wiiu version as I'll be able to get my brother or friend from college to play with me. Don't see either dropping money on the game though

so, what's the best game on that list out of the 3DS games? i'm leaning toward Dillon's Rolling Western. not really interested in DKCR3D even though it'd be the logical choice since it's the most expensive; i beat it on the Wii already and owning this version on the 3DS isn't too appealing

so, what's the best game on that list out of the 3DS games? i'm leaning toward Dillon's Rolling Western. not really interested in DKCR3D even though it'd be the logical choice since it's the most expensive; i beat it on the Wii already and owning this version on the 3DS isn't too appealing

Dillons game is fun but gets repetitive quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom