• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to the summer time ratings boost?

Were the double, triple, and quadruple millions from last year only a fluke?

Will we ever see the legendary quintuple million?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Find out on the next episode of

Dragon

Ball

Z

izCae8Z7DZKCq.gif

I wonder how many viewers are watching toonami via adult swim website and adult swim app. Do we know if those ratings are counted in neilson or not?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm on episode 11 of DeathNote on Netflix

Brehs, this is pretty good/interesting, I wouldn't mind this being on Toonami

It...basically was.

I mean, so were Bebop/BLEACH/FLCL/Inuyasha/Eureka 7/FMA:B/GITS:SAC/BIG O and a bunch of other block appropriate shows.

Raxus

I'm on episode 11 of DeathNote on Netflix

Brehs, this is pretty good/interesting, I wouldn't mind this being on Toonami

Wait for it...

Ratings:

Beware the Batman has its sights set on 2:30 to pull Toonami out of the ratings slum that is Black Lagoon.

tumblr_moobdoXVDB1qf2fu4o4_500.gif

Gorillaz

Black Lagoon does move pretty slow, pretty boring too, so it makes sense that people aren't in to it

Beware da Gawdman should come on at 230 as well, It's the anchor of the backend of the block and it's been saving Toonami. I personally love the lack of civilians in the city as well, it gives it a sense of seclusion

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Black Lagoon does move pretty slow, pretty boring too, so it makes sense that people aren't in to it

Beware da Gawdman should come on at 230 as well, It's the anchor of the backend of the block and it's been saving Toonami. I personally love the lack of civilians in the city as well, it gives it a sense of seclusion

Zh3yoiy.gif

I laughed

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Black Lagoon is a turn off your brain show while Beware the Batman provokes many different simultaneous thoughts. It's a real braingasm.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ive missed BtB for like 3/4 episodes

So guys...did i *actually* miss anything?
Uh

Katana is taking Robin's spot as sidekick. Simp Nerd is working with the League of Assassins secretly.

Everyone on the show still sucks.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What about the Fairy Tail X Rave Master OVA? I don't dig the show now, but that OVA's alright. (Even though it's probably not getting a dub.)
Wait, there was a crossover with Rave Master? I'm kind of interested in seeing this, if not to just get the Rave Master nostalgia kicking.

& now the theme song is in my head. "WITH A CARROT-NOSE DOG!".

bigkrev

Not only a drop from One Piece to Blue Exorcist, but a MASSIVE one. I guess the last few weeks of terrible episodes are driving people away.

And yeah, there was no other major entertainment on TV/PPV at the time of Toonami this week. If there is anything pulling viewers away (other than disinterest), it's summer weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom