• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

zvtdi79.png

:(

Gorillaz

I'm working a nice amount of hours this weekend so if I even make it to BL that will probably be the end of the line for me. 3 is pretty steep

Tamanon

Banned
To be fair, they're the only anime couple I'm actually aware of, so I guess that'd be default first and last place.

Or, #2 behind Shinra and Celty.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair, they're the only anime couple I'm actually aware of, so I guess that'd be default first and last place.

Or, #2 behind Shinra and Celty.

crazy dude from Baccano and his lady friend?

EDIT: INUYAHSA, THE GRAND FINALE, Episodes 166-167 "The Bond Between Them, Use the Sacred Jewel Shard!" at 8 pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME Sunday Night.

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

i know it's on Netflix

The original series had a lot of filler episodes, every one had a scene of Usagi crying about something and generally being a brat.

I dunno man, I doubt something like that can make it onto US Television.

They aren't crashing planes into buildings it should be fine

I'm more surprised the orieno siblings ranked so low

But still ranked above Okabe and Kirisu from S:G...

RIOT

Gorillaz

Finished DeathNote.

Pretty good alot of things held it back, alot of jumping to conclusions that should not have even played out as easily as it did, story arcs that didn't build up characters enough to make the ending of arc have a good "umph" to it and overall the main character lacked CD for a nice amount of the show.That said, it was a fun ride, a good lesson in how insignificant our lives life really are, regardless of power, and how the world will keep spinning regardless. something about it makes me not want to see it again for a long time. Can't tell if that's a good or bad thing to be honest. I can never listen to Rock from BL the same way again since the main character have the same VA.

Coming back to BL I'll try to catch it at 3 since this is actually my favorite arc in the series and ironically this is probably the most mixed reaction one behind the twins. Interested to see what people think about it.

Oh yea heaven forbids I forget
33 hours and 30 mins until Beware da Gawd
ibvgbDceK2ZGEQ.gif

DominoKid

As much as cartoon success seems to be tied to merchandising, I'm surprised there hasn't been a dedicated WWF cartoon series. They could print money if the designs were on point.

I had a very similar reaction.

They also give away who the main villain is.

I mean to be fair

I thought it was obvious from the OP which shows said character burn into the bad guy.

Though it should have been doubly obvious when
the bad guy was a dude in a mask with a voice filter, you do that when you don't want the audience to recognize a character, but we knew it wasn't any of the characters we already knew, and only 2 new characters were added to the cast, 1 is the new female lead so it obviously wasn't her

one particular issue i have with SAO 2 beyond the obvious is this:

if he was in contact with a government agent with what is apparently some regularity since he woke up from SAO, why the fuck did he not go to him when Asuna was in trouble?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Off-topic: Zyuranger is coming out in the West! Finally, official Sentai releases!

On-topic: I'm not gonna watch the SAO II subs. I want to go into the hatewatch fresh.
I may read spoilers, but I'll most likely forget them when the dub airs. Better things to think about and do than care about fucking Kazuto Kirigaya (yes, looked it up).

Raxus

i had to know dammit! and now that i have complete confidence that it will continue to be awful, i can rest easy and not watch any further.
Wow. You even reached the same conclusion as I did. It is like we share a brain.

The only reason I want to check out another episode is morbid curiosity and to see Kirito as a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom